Wonderland Magazine

This looks interesting!! Can anyone post editorials/material from these magazines?

it`s 3 rd issue of Wonderland magazine( UK magazine) previous was with Jonathan Rhys Myers on the cover( by Matthias Vriens)
this time there is blonde Alyssa Miller by UTm photographer ( looks like Luciana Val and Franco Musso or Sophia Sanchez and Mauro Morgiello
i`ll edit it in photoshop and post later
this mag looks like 2-nd Another magazine

UPD:i dont understand this tendance to make lot of mags with the same contributors for the same audience and the same content. this just makes fashion lovers spend more time and money for it and for me personally more place in my flat cause i have already tons of different mags for lot of years what i collect it :ninja:

it`s 3 rd issue of Wonderland magazine( UK magazine)
It's actually the 4th issue. There is also the spring 2006 issue that came out in march with Michelle Buswell on the cover by Alexi Lubomirski

mikel said:
It's actually the 4th issue. There is also the spring 2006 issue that came out in march with Michelle Buswell on the cover by Alexi Lubomirski
it`s not crucially 3 rd or 4th the consept of magazine doesn`t change because of this

I remember when the editor of this magazine was on "Dragons Den" (a uk programme where people ask rich people to give them money for a business job, and this one was this magazine)

the new issue of wonderland contains an editorial with Jamie Bell, if someone could provide me with high quality scans from that issue that would be awesome :smile:

i'm waiting for the new issue, i haven't received it yet.. is it out? :(

so it's out, when the hell it will arrive in my inbox! i have so many mags right now, i haven't read all of them yet :lol:

Hey Faith! :smile:

ah, thanx :smile: oh yeah, I've seen those, but I was hoping to get those and the other pictures in high quality, or at least a bit more info about the editorial, as in how many pics etc :smile:

but thanks so far

anybody here who can scan the tasha tilber editorial?

please :smile: :smile:

I don't like Wonderland too much. They've hade some interesting features and there are usually at least a couple of nice eds, but I still find it pretty unexciting.

Anyway, issue #6 is out now.

On the cover Ewan McGregor by Alexi Lubomirski.

Issue highlights:

wonderlandmagazine.com

Wonderland is a magazine that I like the look of, but never find reason enough to buy. I always admire the covers; I can't come up with any real critique of why I don't purchase it, other than my appetite for its style of content is already satisfied by other mags on the market.

^ooh Rachel Hurd-Wood is in that issue? cool! does anyone know how much it costs in the US?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->