Preview Magazine Philippines

Wow, I really hope it will be available this Thursday. I hope they release their magazines earlier though, like Vogue.

Wow, I really hope it will be available this Thursday. I hope they release their magazines earlier though, like Vogue.

Agree. I visit bookstores before I head home from school, and as of today no one's had Preview Jan-Feb yet. Sometimes the back issues from 6 months ago gets released first, which is really weird. :lol:

Maybe the Preview team backed out 'cause they're afraid the magazine might not sell 'cause of Jinkee. :lol::D Kidding. Still haven't seen a copy. :(

:rofl: I wish! Sad to say I think it'll sell copies. What more to expect from a gossip-loving nation? No offense meant but that's just the way we are. And it's freakishly late! (Didn't I post earlier that I don't want to buy a copy? I take it back. :lol:)

Saw a copy a while ago at 7/11 near our school. :D I was gonna buy it but opted not to as I was so hungry and had to eat. :lol: Will get a copy tomorrow. :smile:

It's a thin issue just a little thicker than last year's Jan/Feb issue. IMO, it looks better in real life but still... ugh! The feature of the editors was great too!

Franz! MInd to scan!

* I talked to Franzy a while ago in YM and found out that Anna's interview was short and it was focused more on Carine. I wonder how they got this feature. Reprint, bio or Q&A

And they also have a runway report (ACDG to Franzy) S/S NY, PARIS, MILAN, LONDON

Can't wait to have a copy! Yey @ Carine.:wub: ^_^

Oh, and I wish I can talk to you guys on YM soon.:wub:

Wow, that's an early release isn't it (insert sarcasm here). :lol: anyway, I haven't seen a copy yet, no time to hit the malls at this time of the week so maybe this weekend. I hope the content more than compensates the horrifying cover. (ok, i'm exaggerating but i really don't like it.)

:lol: The trend report is like a gossip newspaper style. It's really comprehensive but I liked last year's better. The feature of the editors are all pictures and a few words only.

Without Anna's & Carine's feature, honestly, I wouldn't buy it

I bought a copy of this issue to kill time while I was waiting for my driver to fetch me from school. the issue itself is surprisingly "good" content and ed wise but the gem of the issue is the 4 page spread on the fashion editors. Overall nothing really special my copy has now gone to my maids so they can turn the pages to baskets (they like making origami baskets :smile:)) I just kept the pages on the editors as for the trend report I think I left it at the restaurant I was waiting in.

So it's dispensable other than the 4-page spread? Interesting. I'll scan one first and check if it's good enough to feed my eyes on.

I have it.......... and the only thing I liked about the issue is the trend report and the 4 page spread of the editors. And to think I haven't read it yet.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->