Princess Mette-Marit of Norway

Princess Mette-Marit 5-20-10
parameter

parameter

The Royal Forums

The hot pink dress looks wonderful to me. But maybe it would have looked better if it was tighter around the waist. I love the beige dress too but I don't like it worn with that white coat.

I love these last two outfits especially the hot pink dress but they're lacking "shape" and definition. I know she is not the thinnest of women, but she still has curves which are great and should show them off instead of hiding behind these potato sack dresses.

I love these last two outfits especially the hot pink dress but they're lacking "shape" and definition. I know she is not the thinnest of women, but she still has curves which are great and should show them off instead of hiding behind these potato sack dresses.

Thank You! I completely agree. That pretty sums it up for me. I was trying to pin point why I don't really care for her style because she wears all the "right" things but it's always a miss. I mean, get some spanx or something and work those curves! These kind of dresses always make her look bigger then she is.

from daylife

Lovely dress wore at the wedding of Princess Victoria,the one above worn in same wedding.Both lovely:heart:
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
from daylife

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:
x610.jpg

She looks absolutely stunning in that light pink dress and that hot pink one page back! I never noticed how gorgeous she is until princess Victoria's wedding. She is so very regal and beautiful ... although I'm not a huge fan of her style. I don't think it's awful, but she could do a lot better.

(is she the princess that can 'talk to angels' and opened a school about angels ....?)

I thought Mette-Marit looked really good at the wedding of Victoria and Daniel. IT looks like she got a new tiara too, does anyone know if this is one of Queen Sophia's? that was lent to her? Or if they bought is especially for her? Either way it looks great, glad to see she is wearing something new.

I still can't believe this thread..:lol: but she does look good in that light blue dress

She looks absolutely stunning in that light pink dress and that hot pink one page back! I never noticed how gorgeous she is until princess Victoria's wedding. She is so very regal and beautiful ... although I'm not a huge fan of her style. I don't think it's awful, but she could do a lot better.

(is she the princess that can 'talk to angels' and opened a school about angels ....?)

Haha no. That is her sister in law Princess Martha Louise. If you think MM has crazy style you should see some of the things Martha Louise wears! :P But I agree about the pink dresses. She looks great in that color.

Haha no. That is her sister in law Princess Martha Louise. If you think MM has crazy style you should see some of the things Martha Louise wears! :P But I agree about the pink dresses. She looks great in that color.
Haha, thanks. I'll see if Martha Louise has a thread here too. :flower:

The last two dresses are perfect for her. Much better fit.

i think the last dresses she has worn with great hairstyles is a goof style for her

I saw her today! Twice! First at the Hotel Sacher and second at the Vienna Parlament.Awesome,glowing skin and very beautiful in person! I was kinda confused by her height,i read somewhere she is 5`11,but she was at the same height as me..5`8 and we both wearing flat shoes:unsure: anyway..:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->