Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez were inspired by "The Catcher in the Rye."

proenza-schouler04.jpg
proenza-schouler01.jpg
proenza-schouler02.jpg
proenza-schouler03.jpg
proenza-schouler05.jpg
proenza-schouler06.jpg

wwd

it looks like j.crew and chanel with a dash of urban outfitters..i need to see more.

Geez it's boring, but the clothes look very wearable and are probably very flattering

VERRRRRRY boring and very urban outfitters. IN the process of channeling that 80s cool girl vibe , PS has started looking very much like high street retailers.

Love it! It looks very Balenciaga to me though. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm glad they kept some of the colour inspiration from Spring 2010.

Burrberry mixed with balenciaga and hint of Proenza - well well i "really" starting to see why we even bother to look at pre-fall collection. Next.

Cute clothes, but the Balenciaga mentions aren't unwarranted. This is a little too close. But it DOES seem like the boys are finding their stride after spring and now this. I am excited to see what they show in Feb.

Grungy. The clothes look wearable. I especially love the watercolor striped black and white coat. It looks good.

"Catcher in the Rye" inspired? REALLY? No way.

Maybe the blue coat but that's about all.

Oh that's a pretty cool collection
I like the new young direction Proenza is taking,it's so young and vibrant.
Love the blue coat and the mini dresses

I thought I clicked the Balenciaga Pre-Fall thread . :ermm:

i dunno i think it looks awfully similar to TOGA by Yasuko Furuta--only without embellishments. even the setting is very close to what she's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->