Puffy Wants To Be Bond

stylegurrl

Reaction score

P Diddy wants to be Bond

P Diddy is making a bid to be the first black James Bond.

The rapper, who also runs his own record label and clothing range, modestly believes he is perfect for the 007 role reports the Evening Standard.

The man formerly known as Puff Daddy said: "The world is ready for a black James Bond."

Producers behind the James Bond franchise are said to be undecided who will step into the role vacated by Pierce Brosnan.

Colin Farrell, Hugh Jackman, Clive Owen and Jude Law have all been linked to the role.

Ananova.com

speechless. :shock:

I think its quite funny how it says "modestly believes he is perfect for the 007 ..." When he probably thinks he's the only person out there. :lol:

I thought Will Smith did all of this action film hero stuff?

it's official, i am a black person and even i find him as a joke.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i hate, hate p. diddy....if he wants bond to be played by an african american man, which i think would be cool, vote for someone who has talent (and looks), like taye diggs or michael ealy

Him too? :lol: I just read that Eminem is a fan of the character too..and would like to play him.

Hey, leave the poor guy alone! I want to be Coco Chanel, too! :lol:

All these rappers need to be chained down. Why does every rapper think they can branch out into acting and clothing design?

Puff Daddy or Eminem as James Bond? How could ANYONE possibly take that seriously even for a second? It's laughable, and the fact that they seriously believe they are this talented makes it even funnier.

Originally posted by AlexN@Nov 5 2004, 01:05 PM
All these rappers need to be chained down. Why does every rapper think they can branch out into acting and clothing design?

Puff Daddy or Eminem as James Bond? How could ANYONE possibly take that seriously even for a second? It's laughable, and the fact that they seriously believe they are this talented makes it even funnier.
[snapback]419116[/snapback]​

i agree about puff and em, but just wanted to add that not all rappers intended to go into rapping initially so once they became famous, they decided to pursue their interest in acting....and some of them can actually act, case in point, Mos Def and Ice Cube

Originally posted by faust@Nov 5 2004, 11:54 AM
I want to be Jesus
[snapback]419009[/snapback]​
That's Puffy's next venture I'm sure.....

What a joke, black Bond, fine. Black Bond who can't act, isn't suave or charming and probably couldn't hold a gun if his life depended on it....I DON'T THINK SO!

As much as I'd like to see a non-white James Bond, I doubt that the world is ready for the one-and-only P. Diddy for that job. Pray to heaven that it never is... I'd much rather watch someone who's perhaps British and can actually act. Being attractive would probably help matters as well.
My candidates for the role. Djimon Hounsou isn't European, but still better by far.

I hate James Bond and I hate Puffy too, as nice as the idea of having a black James Bond is, i don't think he should be him.

"The name is Daddy.....Puff Daddy.."
:lol:

Originally posted by Sloan@Nov 5 2004, 04:10 PM
"The name is Daddy.....Puff Daddy.."
:lol:
[snapback]419425[/snapback]​

:lol: you made my day! :flower:

and I also heard the Gisele wants to be a " Bond Girl" They all have beautiful bodies and say very little. :lol:

Originally posted by model_mom@Nov 5 2004, 04:25 PM
and I also heard the Gisele wants to be a " Bond Girl" They all have beautiful bodies and say very little. :lol:
[snapback]419454[/snapback]​
That I could actually see, she has the look of a Bond Girl, gorgeous, exotic and sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->