Puffy Wants To Be Bond

Originally posted by Spike413@Nov 5 2004, 04:41 PM
That I could actually see, she has the look of a Bond Girl, gorgeous, exotic and sexy.
[snapback]419471[/snapback]​
Agreed, and Bond girls aren't known for being particularly articulate. A lot of the past ones were actually models as well.

:lol: AHAHAHAHAHA. :lol:

THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE READ IN A LONGGG TIME. Thanks for thh good laugh!!!

Originally posted by mdankwah@Nov 5 2004, 06:01 AM
it's official, i am a black person and even i find him as a joke.
[snapback]418672[/snapback]​

I second that. I really wish he would go away :innocent:

I'd pay to see Gisele as a bond girl.

And I've never seen a James Bond movie. :ninja: :innocent:

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Nov 5 2004, 08:04 PM
[snapback]419816[/snapback]​
Ugh, she's one of the last people I'd like to see as a Bond girl. :yuk:

I'm seriously scared for the legacy of James Bond. There was talk of Britney Spears being a Bond Girl. I love Britney, but that is just so stupid. I know I don't have to worry about them picking "P Diddy" for the next Bond. That could never happen.....could it? :unsure: :yuk:

Originally posted by clueless@Nov 6 2004, 06:51 AM
I'm seriously scared for the legacy of James Bond. There was talk of Britney Spears being a Bond Girl. I love Britney, but that is just so stupid. I know I don't have to worry about them picking "P Diddy" for the next Bond. That could never happen.....could it? :unsure: :yuk:
[snapback]420314[/snapback]​

only if he bought his way into the role. I don't think he could legitimately get the role. besides puffy's dubious acting abilities, bond is meant to be debonnaire and sexy in a refined, early middle aged sort of way. puffy is none of these. a black james bond is a fantastic idea, but puffy's not the one.

really, of all the people in the world...

I looked at the title on the main forum page and my eyes misread the title of this thread as "Puffy wants to be a pretty princess" or something (because of impossibleprincess' name below). :lol: Yeah, I'm tired...

Originally posted by eloes@Nov 8 2004, 12:28 AM
I looked at the title on the main forum page and my eyes misread the title of this thread as "Puffy wants to be a pretty princess" or something (because of impossibleprincess' name below). :lol: Yeah, I'm tired...
[snapback]422477[/snapback]​
:shock: Very nearly as funny as his wanting to become Bond.

Originally posted by utopia@Nov 6 2004, 06:38 AM
only if he bought his way into the role. I don't think he could legitimately get the role. besides puffy's dubious acting abilities, bond is meant to be debonnaire and sexy in a refined, early middle aged sort of way. puffy is none of these. a black james bond is a fantastic idea, but puffy's not the one.
[snapback]420358[/snapback]​

That's so true. He's seriously dilusional. He can be so corny some times and over the top. I'd rather see Taye Diggs in ten years if his career goes better. At least he's more serious (and attractive withough sunglasses on all the time... B) )

Gisele would be a perfect bond girl. I'd like to see that more than Taxi :innocent:

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Nov 5 2004, 09:04 PM

And I've never seen a James Bond movie. :ninja: :innocent:
[snapback]419816[/snapback]​

i think judging by gisele's pefromance (tv advertisments) i wouldn't like to see her as a bond girl or in any role for that matter.

no comment on Puff Daddy :doh: I maintain that James Purefoy should be the next bond :blush: lol, or to agree with Terrima183, Taye Diggs B) :angel:

I think Gisele would make a great Bond girl, I doubt much acting is required :flower:

I read this as puffy wants to be blonde... and I though why is this news? wow, time to make some coffee

Bond needs to be an Englishman or at least someone who can either a) be Sean Connery or B) do a pretty good impression of an Englishman...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Nov 8 2004, 10:39 AM
Bond needs to be an Englishman or at least someone who can either a) be Sean Connery or B) do a pretty good impression of an Englishman...
[snapback]422987[/snapback]​
see, James Purefoy would qualify :P alright, I'll stop with that

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Nov 8 2004, 10:39 AM
[snapback]422987[/snapback]​

Prince, do you realize that you are demanding accuracy from Hollywood? :huh: :P

Originally posted by faust@Nov 8 2004, 12:55 PM
Prince, do you realize that you are demanding accuracy from Hollywood? :huh: :P
[snapback]423251[/snapback]​

I know, I know - but there is method in my madness! :P All the previous Bonds have been able to do a fair impression of English and when Hollywood's onto a moneyspinner they don't let go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->