Purple Magazine F/W 2017.18 : The 25th Anniversary Issue

Ok, i unexpectedly managed to find the cover i wanted (Michele Lamy by Wolfgang Tillmans wearing rick owens) and i gotta say as far as contents go, it's one of the best purple editions in years and years. Each cover comes with its own editorial (Wolfang's particularly great - Michele wears archival pieces from rick owens and comme des garcons), the features are great, it's hardbound and way bigger than a usual purple issue.

^
Thanks for he details! I’m so looking forward to getting my copy tomm as it had to get shipped from Paris to Toronto! Hopefully I scored a decent cover lol!

I should also add that the editorial by juergen teller with stella tennant is one of the most abysmal things i've ever seen, lmao! poor stella, it's truly terrible and not even in a so bad its good way.

Let us know what cover you ended up getting Gergin.....

I'm going to wait until a November trip to London. Can't risk it :lol:

After hunting down the Chloe Sevigny cover online I was so angry to see that it's actually just a sleeve over the yellow hardback.... Like come on! :lol:
Also the paper quality seems worse than usual. OR has it been this way for a while now? I bought my last issue in 2015.

After hunting down the Chloe Sevigny cover online I was so angry to see that it's actually just a sleeve over the yellow hardback.... Like come on! :lol:
Also the paper quality seems worse than usual. OR has it been this way for a while now? I bought my last issue in 2015.

Yes, I felt the same way. For me it was also a noticeable drop in paper quality and to be honest I felt a little underwhelmed by the content.