Puzzled: Are These Flats For Inside Or Outside ?

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
I really love these and they're on sale at Urban Outfitters for 3.99 $ a pair! :blush: I'm just not sure if they're for inside or outside...... :unsure:

i suppose you could wear them for both. i dont know how they would hold up outside though. what is the sole made of?

I have those in gold. You can use them for both, though I use mine for outside if I go to the beach or such a thing ... :wink:

I have no idea what the sole is made off..... :unsure: What I meant by wearing them oustide is like for going downtown shopping or for everyday wear..... :P

If you like the look of them and if they would hold up, why not? :flower:

it's good that they're only 3.99 because around here i've seen them for sale from 15 to 40 bucks but when i was in new york they were everywhere for like 2-3 dollars

i think you can wear them anywhere

they r like flip flops...
in the way they r probably inner wear... but wear them outside too if u want to...

tons of girls here in NYC wear them all over town in the summer...they cost around 3.99 in chinatown here, so i think girls buys a few pairs at a time and just wear them until they die and then throw them away...they usually last a couple months worn outside... :flower:

Everyone wears them(Still) in nyc... even though it was trendy like 2 or 3 years ago...

They wear just like flipflops.. I've worn my outside walking around and stuff.. they're fine.

I kinda dont like those, I have seen some people who wears them in black, with nice wide gauze trousers, and they look really summery...but I hate it when they are worn with short skirts or anything.. I would keep those in a bohemian vibe :heart:

officially they are meant for indoors but EVERYONE wears them outdoors.. and so should you :wink:

personally, i think they're too cute. all the girls around here are wearing 'em, myself included. they're comfortable. i usually wear them out when i'm going to the beach.

:lol: Hahaha I'm used to Asian customs so I wear em around the house when my feet are kinda cold standing in the kitchen....I can't wear em outside because they remind me of what all the Asian Grandmas wore. :lol:

They cost less than a bigMac so you may as well wear them outside.

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 25th, 2004 - 12:24 am
:lol: Hahaha I'm used to Asian customs so I wear em around the house when my feet are kinda cold standing in the kitchen....I can't wear em outside because they remind me of what all the Asian Grandmas wore. :lol:
Me too. My grandma has a bunch that she gives to guests to wear when they visit her house.

I have a pair that are made for outdoor, but the pairs my mom has are made for indoor. They both have different soles. The outdoor ones have a thicker and more durable sole and the indoor ones are more flat and thin. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->