Queen Letizia of Spain

She is absolutely scary.
There is an 'evil witch' vibe about her face (althought her new nose is an improvment) and her body looks like it would look disgusting naked. I also really don't care for her dowdy style but to her credit, Felipe looks much less wooden since he married her. Must be love.

She is absolutely scary.
There is an 'evil witch' vibe about her face (althought her new nose is an improvment) and her body looks like it would look disgusting naked. I also really don't care for her dowdy style but to her credit, Felipe looks much less wooden since he married her. Must be love.

Wow, tell us how you really feel. :P j/k

I personally find her style so classic and beautiful. I like how she sometimes incorporates trendier pieces that give her outfits that little something extra. :smile:

She is absolutely scary.

I gotta admit I also see that "evil witch" thingie on her... :ninja:

Wow, she has really taken the belt trend and run wild with it!

I think she's lovely. She has kind of an uptight look to her, but perhaps that's befitting for a royal.

She is absolutely scary.
There is an 'evil witch' vibe about her face (althought her new nose is an improvment)

I kind of see that about her too but I still think she is pretty. And I agree about the nose too^_^
I like most of her style but it's borderline "too safe" at times.

Wow I didn't know it was that extensive! And I thought she had it done in her mid 20's. I heard on The Royal Forums that she had a deviated septum and went in for that, maybe the cleaned up the rest of the nose at the same time?

Somehow I prefer the old one, the new one looks too perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
71958017eh8ai1.jpg

From Vogue Spain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeternx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->