Questionable Designer Accessories #1 - Why Did They Decide to Put Their Logo on This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between that and the Burberry Nova Check-print car...*shudders*

I'm getting the Murikami Flying Eyeball one.... at least that's what my will says...

tagversace1.jpg

tagversace3.jpg

tagversace2.jpg

Versace enters the private jet market
There’s no excuse to go sans chic, even when en avion. That’s why the partnership of Versace and TAG Aircraft interiors is especially dreamy. Together, they will design your aircraft’s interior around your precise specifications, endowing it with a signature Versace look. What they say is true–it is, indeed, a “Palazzo in the Sky.”
fashionweekdaily

Three years ago while I was in NY, a SA at the Versace boutique told me 'not to long ago some body came in and ordered a bunch of furniture for their aircraft'. The third shot was the exact image in my mind what it would look like :neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:
this private plane is really nice ...
i especially adore on the 3rd image the 'wide-opened' windows ...

agnes b condom:doh:

i'm doing all the pages of this thread ... really amazing !
anyway ... about the condoms of agnèsb i'm just wondering if you guys ever enter an Agnèsb. shop ?! :huh:
at least in France ... Agnèsb. is giving away free condoms since sooo many years ... i'm not really sure about the concept, but i think she asks artists to do the package and that's it ...
i used to collect them i have like tons of those at my home ... i know in the past my brother used to steal them from me .... and i used to give some to my friends ....
:rolleyes:

still in the condoms section, i know Gucci used to sell some condoms 'holders' in the past (a long long time ago) ... i don't know if they are still doing it ...

^^which inevitably reminds me of Signe Chanel when ALT realizes that the huge piece of jewellery he is holding in his hand is a ring and karl explains: "yes, it's a ring and then you put everything in it... cocaine, condoms..." ALT replies: "oooh goooosh" :unsure:

EDIT: i was rereading my post and kind of having déjà vu... is it possible that i explained exactly the same thing after the gucci-condom-holder-post?

hmm you put them in the bottom of your shelf and then...well...nothing happens :lol:

some people have too much money

money cant buy you happiness but it can buy you gucci shelf papers :magic:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: a segway too?? too funny!

what's next? chanel-nespresso coffee capsules?
i wonder how much au courant is karl about all these things...

i don't understand how Chanel can cut off the money for the self-promotion-huge-self-ego exhibition, cut 200 (or was it 2000 ?) employees but still produce such 'useless' labelled products ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->