Questionable Designer Accessories #1 - Why Did They Decide to Put Their Logo on This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought the Chanel Segway was a joke! It may as well be, wow!!!! lol

In the mood for love? Roberto Cavalli's new super store on Rue St Honore has everything you could ever need. Besides his elaborate collection of adorned dresses, there is an exhibition of his archive; chinchilla teddy bears, a mini-collection of jackets and leisure wear for dogs, mink furniture, lingerie, jewel encrusted hand cuffs and even a Cavalli d**do! OUT OF CONTROL!
lovemagazine

^ooooooh, gotta love that old man :lol:

and that Versace plane looks actually rather nice. although it DOES make me wonder what they'll do if the plane hits some unexpected turbulences. Versace plates ain't cheap!

and i can totally see a certain woman on TPF owning that Chanel Segway :lol:

oh man, oh man....

Baby Dior stuffed animal...it's actually pretty frightening it looks like something out of Coraline lol:

(eluxury.com)

anyone has images of Gucci kennel (is that the word ?) ?
i'm looking for one in particular ....

^^ being fair, i will say those are Caran D'ache pencils... "haute ecriture", etc...

^^ being fair, i will say those are Caran D'ache pencils... "haute ecriture", etc...

yes, sure they're caran d'ache - and sure they're quite expensive by themselves (i used to use them in school) but really, do we need a lanvin edition :D?

I would buy those they are great pencils anyway. Thats not much more than what they cost to begin with.

Oh well then I would get the regular ones I thought they were more expensive than that. Now that I know they are less than I thought I kindof want to get some LOL.

It blows my mind that Chanel is able to maintain its reputation as classy and exclusive with all the crap they produce.

Some amusing stuff on Yoox right now...

Prada puzzles:
51111092VJ_12_f.jpg
51111092VJ_12_r.jpg

51111094XX_12_f.jpg
51111094XX_12_r.jpg

51111091TE_12_f.jpg
51111091TE_12_r.jpg

51111095HO_12_f.jpg
51111095HO_12_r.jpg

yoox.com

Undercover S/S 08 beach towel:

47111574LO_12_f.jpg

yoox.com

(Actually there are a lot of "designer" beach towels on Yoox, but I found the idea of an Undercover beach towel the most disconcerting.)

Equally baffling: the Raf Simons beach towels (surprised no one's posted these yet...)

raftowel_0106.jpg

refinery29.com

image_image_new_36319.jpg

colette.fr

of all the designers I think a raf towel makes no sense I dont see many people that would own anything by raf simons at the beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->