Rabanne F/W 2024.25 Paris

Julien Dossena, you are the best !!! So stunning, Ghesquiere's romantic side turns out to exist in Julien's soul.

Hands down my favourite show in Paris. Gaultier, you need to hire him ASAP !!! Dossena's menswear, i can dream

I love how consistent he is. And I also love creating conversations between him and Nicholas because I love how they influence each other.

Another great collection, rich in textures and colors. I'd love to touch everything!

All I can say right now is that's fashion. That's what I know for sure. Another great collection this season! There is so much going on but it's all very balanced and cohesive. One thing for me tho is I don't know how much I can tell this apart from Nicolas. I can see some differences between their work but if I saw looks from this standing alone outside the show I might just think they came from LV. Their works lately are really similar. I wonder what Julien has to say that differs from Nicolas? Or are they just bff soulmates that do everything together?

Fabulous collection!
I love how he is pushing the needle in terms of taste but it still feels familiar. It’s just enough.
MAS must have fun styling it because she delivered! Great shoes and fantastic bags!

All I can say right now is that's fashion. That's what I know for sure. Another great collection this season! There is so much going on but it's all very balanced and cohesive. One thing for me tho is I don't know how much I can tell this apart from Nicolas. I can see some differences between their work but if I saw looks from this standing alone outside the show I might just think they came from LV. Their works lately are really similar. I wonder what Julien has to say that differs from Nicolas? Or are they just bff soulmates that do everything together?
I think Nicolas’s woman is less Tomboy-ish. There’s more sensuality or at least a more classic form of feminity in Nicolas’s work. And I also think Nicolas is more faithful to his signature silhouettes and also more extreme in his approach to bad taste.

But yes, Julien is Nicolas’s ex. They used to work at Balenciaga together and he is working with MAS, their mutual bff…So indeed they have more than a common taste. It’s literally a conversation.

I think Natacha was clever at Chloe to not work with MAS too because the influence of Nicolas was already strong…Much like Nicolas Di Felice’s work would have probably been different if MAS was involved too!

Phoebe's shawl collar jackets and blouses are every where now lol

This is a very mid 80s collection in feel. Big Sweaters, skirts

where are all these great collections coming from this season. i thought he was done after seeing tht pre-fall collection. Nice to see propositions that are fresh and wearable.

Fabulous collection!
I love how he is pushing the needle in terms of taste but it still feels familiar. It’s just enough.
MAS must have fun styling it because she delivered! Great shoes and fantastic bags!

I think Nicolas’s woman is less Tomboy-ish. There’s more sensuality or at least a more classic form of feminity in Nicolas’s work. And I also think Nicolas is more faithful to his signature silhouettes and also more extreme in his approach to bad taste.

But yes, Julien is Nicolas’s ex. They used to work at Balenciaga together and he is working with MAS, their mutual bff…So indeed they have more than a common taste. It’s literally a conversation.

I think Natacha was clever at Chloe to not work with MAS too because the influence of Nicolas was already strong…Much like Nicolas Di Felice’s work would have probably been different if MAS was involved too!
It took me way too long to figure out which Nicolas you were referring to. These two are the reason why I started using surnames. :rofl:

Julien asked his ex-boyfriend Nicolas Ghesquière to lend him some rejected looks for his next collection. Nicolas agreed...but in the end Julien took 33 looks, just paired them with some Rabanne little touches (the bags mainly); and shown it all like his new collection for Rabanne.

Thank you for the detail pics! This is the type of collection I love seeing up-close. Very cool selection of garments, a lot of things to look at and inspect! I can't wait for this to be in stores!

Easy to work with separates, some fantastic fabrications and textures with a good eye for the clashing prints (which honestly shouldn't work but they really do here). It is also one of the rare collections this season that really does know what it is about, even if parts of it are a very similar to Ghesquiere and perhaps a bit heavy handed. Looks great in motion too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->