Racerback tops!

Acid

yes
Reaction score
At first i only thought Versace had done them this season.....but wait.....they ALL have :shock:

im sure there must be some conspiracy goin on, there is NO way they would ALL make the same thing JUST by chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of liked Dolce & Gabanna's version. :shock:

I think Hussein Chalayan did it best.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I like these raceback style tops. :?

but the chalayan version is :wub:

i really like Dolce's version and i wanna get one. they are cool with a nice pair of striped trousers (very 80s) and sexy shoes :wub:

[ot:55b55230bb]i really love the haircut on 4 pic :wub: :twisted: :P :wink: [/ot:55b55230bb]

Hmmm no I don't think it's me. Like the chalayan version though! But I think all the other ones would make your breasts come out really weirdly if yours are even slightly bigger than the models'.

A clear trend that it's all over the place sean, working as evidence of how much designers are :roll: following those "fashion forecasting" reports and copy the very same "trend books" like everyone else.

I can see this evolving from last season's Balenciaga tops, it's not a trend I could follow myself, I also find it quite unatractive to be honest (Kylie should look twice in her mirror before getting out looking :x )

My fave takes from this style, posted below

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Aug 5th, 2003 - 2:42 pm
Wouldn't they be racerFRONT tops....just an observation... :innocent:
I was thinking the same thing... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"