Rachel Bank - Photographer

unipine

Reaction score
Rachel Bank has shot editorials for magazines such as Surface, Big Magazine, Purple, Flaunt, Jane, Oyster, and Anthem. Advertising thus far includes Hengst NYC, Levi's Red, and Cube Japan. There's not much to be found of her online, but she has a somewhat considerable selection of photographs on artwareindustry.com.

Magazine: Oyster
Model: Mina Cvetkovic

source: artwareindustry.com

Last edited by a moderator:
More here, and here and here.

According to labon-m.com, she was born in 1978 in California - currently living in New York. I'm actually finding it rather easy to locate her work.

Magazine: Oyster

thanks for starting this, unipine :heart:
I loved her editorial for Oyster with Mina.. and the rest seems quite lovely as well.. I like the delicacy and light-heartedness of what's been posted so far.. and how it's very approachable and youth-oriented without 'craving' for it..

Oops, I neglected to say that I really like her photographs! Sorry about that. Thanks for posting the thread, unipine! :flower:

ah she shot my favourite photograph ever :wub: (#1, 5th picture). one that i have whored many times! i remember standing in a newsagent reading that magazine and falling in love with that editorial.

Rachel Bank is amazing. She can capture such ethereality and natural, broken glamour in a way that just seems so real. :flower:

I hope to see more of her work!

Advertisement: Cube Japan

Campaign: Journal Standard

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back