Rachel Stevens

I'm not sure about this outfit. She looks good but there is something I don't like and I just can't find out what is it.

Whatever happened to Rachel's acting in the U.S? I remember seeing photos of her a few years ago and she was in LA taking acting lessons. Why did she decide to go back to England? I thought she was going to live here.

Rachel Stevens at Prim Nail Beauty in Primrose Hill - June 11, 2010 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Graduate Fashion Week Gala Show in London, June 9 - celebutopia.

Rachel Stevens - Fight For Life's Strictly Dinner in aid of Children's cancer charity -- London, Jun. 15, 2010 - The Celebrity City

Rachel Stevens Out Shopping , London , 3 July 2010 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Ah, Rachel Stevens! Memories of S Club 7 come running back!!

She does seem to have a good eye for style. I like what she wore in post 467. The dress is nice and floaty and summery, and quite understated which was fitting for the dinner she was attending. However, I loathe what she is wearing in the post above. Hate that dress so so much! Ugh.

Rachel Stevens 2010-07-21 - Shopping in Primrose Hill London - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Rachel Stevens arriving at her home in London - August 3, 2010 (tlfan.to)

Thank you for all the pics! She looks great and is just loving the maxi dresses. I'm sure they come in handy when you aren't feeling so hot as I'm sure she isn't in the first half of her pregnancy.

Rachel Stevens out in Primrose Hill - August 5, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Rachel Stevens 2010-08-13 - running errands north london - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Rachel Stevens out and about in London August 28, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Rachel Stevens 2010-09-02 - arriving at St John's Hospital - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Rachel Stevens out shopping in London September 6, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->