Rachel Bilson

Glamourina

Reaction score
I am quite a fan of the lovely Ms. Rachel Bilson of The O.C. fame. Not only is she stunning, she has quite a nice sense of style. Not perfect, but definitely cute, and definitely better than her co-star Mischa Barton I might add. Apparently Ms. Bilson is also a vintage junkie according to one of her interviews.

rachb.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her and I think her fashion choices are good for her age. very cute, except the strapless dress.

she's so adorable and easy on the eyes, unlike mischa, who always looks kinda awkward...

Originally posted by whereisthatsusu@Apr 28th, 2004 - 11:12 pm
she's so adorable and easy on the eyes, unlike mischa, who always looks kinda awkward...
To me, Mischa Barton looks much, much older than she is. I don't mean it in an insulting way but I totally see her becoming a daytime soap staple. She just has that look to her. I think it's her facial structure.

As for Rachel Bilson, I think she is gorgeous! I love the way she looks. Love the way she dresses, as well -- very age-appropriate and cute.

Originally posted by tgp@Apr 28th, 2004 - 11:05 pm
I like her and I think her fashion choices are good for her age. very cute, except the strapless dress.
haha.. Was just thinking the same thing.

She also has the kind of face and frame where she has the choice of looking older or younger.. depending on what she does with her hair/clothes/makeup...

She's pretty.

I'm not really a fan, but the choices she makes are cute :flower:

She's cute with an ok style that's trendy (or might I say... ...she follows trends).

She looks real sweet. She's still "new" so she still has time to readjust her style. :flower:

She's like Mandy Moore when she first "came out"; sweet and trendy. And see what she's become now? :wink:

i fidn her style, cute btu rather dull, may eb she should be her own stylist and pull our some vintage.

I really like Rachel's style... cool, laid-back, but stylish, IMO.

I think her style and fashion sense will mature with her career...that seems to be how it is with most starlets.

she is very pretty.

i love her on the oc.

pretty...bland, style-wise. i like that light green sequined dress though.

Everything she has worn what I have seen has looked great except for this:
RBilson_Fox05Rex.jpg

The top seemed to be too short and it didn't do anything for her.......

Indeed, she has worn some pretty outfits, there are a few that I'd wear as well.

I really like most of the outfits posted. It helps that she has such a cute face. Have to say I like her style and looks more than Mischa's, not that we need to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->