Rachel Stevens

julzangel

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was on the lime-light forums the other day, and loads of people from the US seemed to love Rachel Stevens, but she seems to be fairly unknown on TFS. I'm not a fan of her music...am not really into that genre, but I thinks she's fairly cute and inoffensive. As far as style goes, it seems to be pretty generic, but I was just wondering what you guys thought. Some of the ppl at lime-light seem to think that she's going to make it big in the US.

I think she's gorgeous!
thanks for creating this thread :flower:

Rachel Stevens - Leeds Christmas Lights Switch-On 11-16-2005

(hollywoodsbest)

Cool FM POD Launch 10-28-2005

(hollywoodsbest)

Show for T4 Poll Winner Party 2005

(hollywoodsbest)

"Mrs Henderson Presents" UK Premiere - Party 23rd November 2005

(hollywoodsbest)

No, no, no...don't go there please! I'm sure Rachel as a person is very inoffensive and undoubtedly sweet looking but she has no true style of her own. She's a very safe dresser and very representative of the mid-range UK high street brands.

I much prefer her style when she's off-duty! Her casual candid style I really like. Thanks for starting the thread!

oh Rachel, she was always one of my favorites in S Club 7. It's nice to see her doing her own thing.

I've got some screencaps from UK tv shows, in which I like what she's wearing.

She looks great without make-up...

Casual style....

(tartydoris)

snore.
she seems kinda sweet . . ok. too sweet for my liking :lol:
& her 'music'. HAHA.
better than sclub though . . not really asking much is it ?!

she's so beautiful
anyone knows if she has a site about her?

Rachel out and about 20.01.06:

Source: Superiorpics

I've met her twice (she lives in Hampstead so she's always in Brent X shopping centre) once shopping and once in 10 rooms, a London club, and she's very sweet. But she's not original in the slightest. She copies a lot of people blatantly. As soon as the Balenciaga became mainstream early last year she started carrying a black one, and when Boho became popular she claimed she'd been wearing stuff like that for years, which was completely untrue. I don't know, she's admitted herself she follows trends rather than sets them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->