Ralph Lauren Fur Boots

stylegurrl

Reaction score
I couldn't believe my eyes :yuk: and they cost over $600 :blink:

4d_1.JPG

Looks like they cut off an animal's legs... :(

:buzz: those make me giggle as well.

some how they seem like a rabbit that was put into a boot mold. they look comfy though.

I have this thing for fur I kinda like them! Omg Nine west of all people have these totally adorable boots their short and you can get them in purple or black and they are ohh soo soft and only $100 or so

:angry: That's sickening. It's like wearing the poor thing's corpse draped across your feet!

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Sep 3 2004, 12:10 PM
:angry: That's sickening. It's like wearing the poor thing's corpse draped across your feet!
[snapback]355284[/snapback]​

I agree-that is why I don't like them. I don't have any problem with people wearing fur but these boots are just ridiculous. :blink:

:blink: They are so huge! How are yousupposed to wear them that they look ok? With a skirt? Then why would one need extra warm boots if wearing a mini skirt?! Thats ...

LoL! So could you shave off the fur to wear during summer?

they're like UGG's fluff mama boots, which have been around for some time now. i think they're adorable.. wear them with a skirt, with tight pants tucked in, out to get the mail in the snow... :heart:

Originally posted by hotpinky@Sep 3 2004, 09:04 PM
they're like UGG's fluff mama boots, which have been around for some time now. i think they're adorable.. wear them with a skirt, with tight pants tucked in, out to get the mail in the snow... :heart:
[snapback]355805[/snapback]​

And why not kill a bunny while you're out there?

Originally posted by AlexN@Sep 2 2004, 06:28 PM
Looks like they cut off an animal's legs... :(
[snapback]354519[/snapback]​

I thought the same thing. Never was a fan of fur anyway.

http://www.********/FUR/images_03/boots_09.jpg

I dont like the ones posted, I prefer theones above. For anyone interested there is an article on fur boots here......

Article on fur boots

The Ralph Lauren boots are ugly.

I do have the Helmut Lang's above though :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->