Ralph Lauren 'RL 888' Handbags 2023 : Anna Ewers & Fei Fei Sun by Carter Berg

My thoughts also, her first campaign for that designer. But she perfectly fits it :grinning:
And long time ago, cannot remember when, she was on catwalk for him but not in the last years!?
Can't wait for the other images. Hope also one with horse(s) under the images. Western style is one of my fave looks.

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous, all just instant love at first sight for me. I've come to appreciate and admire the Ralph Lauren brand even more over recent years, and always enjoy their brand imagery. The print campaigns are no different, and remain within a league of their own. The inclusion of Anna Ewers here is simply the icing on the cake... :heart:

OMG i saw these logo bags at the store last weekend on Madison. I am very unclear as to what UES lady who buys RL RTW would buy these bags.

it keeps getting better and better imo... the one in the kitchen is my favorite so far :smilingwhearts:

it keeps getting better and better imo... the one in the kitchen is my favorite so far :smilingwhearts:

THANKS for reminding me, my precious @kokobombon! :heartsuit:

(I'm still trying to process what was I thinking earlier today, when somehow I've missed to post that/this one... My brain in obviously fried - on 43C! - there is no other explanation.)

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

I really like the kitchen shot. The lighting is very Meisel. The bag is nothing special, but it's a nice change for RL.

Beautiful! Breathtaking! Anna Ewers and Fei Fei! My heart is content <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->