Ralph Lauren 'RL 888' Handbags 2023 : Anna Ewers & Fei Fei Sun by Carter Berg

Stunning campaign, that photographer understands the RL aesthetic.

Reactions: KoV
I don't understand why it's so hard to create classic images like those nowadays... The formula seems to be so easy (particularly when you have a great team). Beautiful campaign, they look perfect for the brand!

I'm just in love with this as much as everyone else, and can only echo everyone else's warm sentiments toward the end result. There's not a single element to this whole campaign that I dislike, and the casting of Anna Ewers and Fei Fei Sun is fantastic. Quintessential Ralph Lauren and I am OBSESSED.

I don't understand why it's so hard to create classic images like those nowadays... The formula seems to be so easy (particularly when you have a great team). Beautiful campaign, they look perfect for the brand!

Am starting to believe that its the editors and the people up the chain with the final say. Remember on ANTM when they had stunning btw then Tyra chose the horrible pic as the best Cover girl ad, Anna probably picks what she likes instead of a team effort.

A few more:

wayrPbLv_t.jpg

weibo/ralphlauren, instagram/premda

+ Ralph Lauren RL Stacked Eyewear Collection
PbtzAkUw_t.jpg

ralphlauren, instagram/vmagazine, instagram/ralphlauren

Is Carter Berg or Karolina Puckowiec the photographer of this ad campaign? I see Puckowiec being credited as the photographer on various websites. The photos also appear on her portfolio website and instagram.

Is Carter Berg or Karolina Puckowiec the photographer of this ad campaign? I see Puckowiec being credited as the photographer on various websites. The photos also appear on her portfolio website and instagram.
It's strange, they both have various images from this campaign on their websites. I assumed they worked together on it but they don't mention each other.

Congrats to Fei Fei. First shot of Anna isn't flattering. The seated-on-the-stove shot? Fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->