Ralph Lauren - The Campaign Archive

Thanks for all the posts Boomer!

It really made my day to finally see a picture of Buffy.
The ski ad with Kim is sick! Bridget is legendary! And I can't find the right words for Valentina. Chiara was also a nice try but time will show if she was the right one for the job.

I really believe a world without RL would not look the same.

^^ My pleasure! I may have another picture or two of Buffy, I'll look...She is the Howard Hughes of fashion... :huh: :unsure:

Here's another...she is below the radar, that's for sure!! :wink:

buffycharles03.png

patrickmcmullen.com

Ralph lauren provided clothes for this guy "rain" or something.

rainhk.com and ralphlauren.jp

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!! The Girls of tFS SCREAM like they're at a Jonas Brothers concert!!! It's Terron Wood!!! OMG!! :woot: :unsure: (I don't get it, personally, but that's juat as well, I suppose...) POLO F/W 2008

lol, you're into girls, you wouldn't understand :wink:

thanks for all the pics!

imo RL is really a brand that is built on an image, the same "east coast old money" image, for so many years and they keep on making big money on that. and their cast always looks "clean cut, all american", a bit above "boy/girl next door" lookwise. and funny how the most recent female additions to the roster have been foreign :lol:

tho i guess most of the guys are american (i can only think of Nacho who's not...)

^ Well, I love it, and would appreciate any you would like to post, but I can't even pretend to not be biased, so... :lol: And now that Val has all but disappeared off the face of the earth... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->