Razors

PrinceOfCats

Naturellement pulpeuse
Reaction score
What kind do you use? Oh, dear...I put them on different lines like it said...what can have gone wrong?

Well here they are separetly:

Electric

Safety

Cut-throat

Don't shave

Don't need to shave

?

Gillette Mach3, it's the best of its kind atm.

Electric doesn't feel good to me, a traditional razor would probably leave me scarred for life...

mach 3 is over rated
the more blades there are, the more it catches your skin and hair, causing bumps to appear. (now there is a company with a four blade razor..)

just a single blade, and keep it nìce and sharp
the razor itself is just half the battle though

now there is a company with a four blade razor

Ye talk of the Wilkinson Quattro...there was a hilarious article in the Guardian about Gilette/Wilkinson's 'blade-ier than thou' war...

Personally, I've taken to using a cut-throat...

well schick has released one here..

nothin better than the 'cut throat' eh?

'schick' is actually Wilkinson Sword's other name...

Nothing better, I like the taste of a good old fashioned razor in the morning, tastes of my blood quite a lot of the time...

im not certain, but i recall bumping into him on occaision over at barry'sworld..

seems like a nìce enough chap

this is too funny :lol:. I think after 18 and I haven't reached puberty, my face is still baby butt soft :lol:

You reminded me that I lose my Barrysworld email next week, pandera...

Alejandro! That is so not fair...I had to shave when I was 14 :(

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jan 25th, 2004 - 2:06 pm
this is too funny :lol:. I think after 18 and I haven't reached puberty, my face is still baby butt soft :lol:
hehe same with me only im 20.. :|

QUOTE (Alejandro @ Jan 25th, 2004 - 2:06 pm)
this is too funny . I think after 18 and I haven't reached puberty, my face is still baby butt soft

hehe same with me only im 20.. :|

not fair atall!!!!!! i wish i could not have facial hair for some time! i hate shaving!!!!! and i have to once or twice a week--which leaves me clean faced all week. i just cant stand beards. :angry:
i had to use an electric trimmer when i was 16 and used a razor when i was 18.
i feel sorry for you prince! :cry: my brother shaved whe he was 14 aswell :flower:
i use mach 3 :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->