Recent Pics Of Your Style Icons / Favorite Star Style

I know she has her own thread but I think Claire's style deserves a mention here too.

bsbuk01_19.jpg
bpafterthefall04_01.jpg
blahours14.jpg
bptribeca040508_12.jpg
bpafimeryl040611_01.jpg
bpcfda03_02.jpg
bpacasteve041112_0.jpg

Keira Knightley doing press for The Jacket. The long dress is from Matthew Williamson.

I like Keira's style a lot but I think she looked better w/ longer hair.

Nicole Kidman doesn't even look human anymore, she looks like a plasticy barbie doll! I want her to go back to being au naturel! :(

Favorite star style!!

I know this has probably been done before but I love when people post who their favorite style stars are. I have to say that I love Charlize Theron, Kate Beckinsale, Diane Kruger, Katie Holmes, Nicole Kidman...the list goes on! Post pics of who you think is beautiful and who have great style!
Nicole Kidman:

Katie Holmes:
She has a very simple style but i think it is classy and well put together

Charlize Theron:
I think she is one of the most beautiful actresses and she looks great no matter what she's wearing!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd say mine would be kate beckinsale, ayumi hamasaki and nicole richie (her TRANSFORMED self, mind you)

I completely agree with Katie Holmes and Nicole Richie--transformed. Both are adorable.^_^

I think Charlize is beautiful and she always looks wonderful award show-wise, I just don't see many candid pics of her.

I know a lot of people here won't agree but I :heart: Claire Danes' style. It's usually simple and pretty, but she's not afraid to take risks and be a bit different.
bposcar_a_08.jpg
bpgolden05_06.jpg
bpcfda03_06.jpg
bptoronto040915_4.jpg
bpacasteve041112_0.jpg

bptribeca040508_12.jpg
bpcannest3mtv_07.jpg

bsbny04.jpg

bsbuk01_10.jpg
bpcostumeinst0404_03.jpg
bpspringfling040602_0.jpg

bpbombaydreams040429_02.jpg
blahours14.jpg

Sorry that some of these are so big- I couldn't find em smaller!

And my other favorite star style I know people won't agree with! But I like her style even if everyone else says she's boring! She's always simple, pretty, and put together.

11.jpg

01.jpg
014.jpg
01.jpg

139.jpg

I agree with you! maybe I'm boring...but why do people think that real style has to be so edgy and new and hard-earned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->