Recent Pics Of Your Style Icons / Favorite Star Style

Reese Witherspoon: LOVE her as a brunette

Originally posted by LibertyRose@Nov 2 2004, 02:13 AM
I can't recognize the black dress. But the contrasting detail at the hem is lovely and the updo is adorable. Haute, haute.
[snapback]414607[/snapback]​

this dress is so pretty! :heart:

Gwyneth Paltrow.....wearing the same ensemble twice in 2 weeks. she looks so good

Mandy Moore at the Costume Institute Gala in Proenza Schouler:

16f.jpg

at Marc Jacobs SS05:

00610f.jpg

at Narciso Rodriguez SS05:

00290f.jpg

Oh yes, Mandy Moore - she's always so classy. :smile: She's one of my favourites, too.

Originally posted by kimair@Nov 2 2004, 08:23 PM
Mandy Moore at the Costume Institute Gala in Proenza Schouler:

16f.jpg

at Marc Jacobs SS05:

00610f.jpg

at Narciso Rodriguez SS05:

00290f.jpg

[snapback]415256[/snapback]​

Nice.. I'm really glad that she isn't CANDY chick now !!! :D

Hey Misako, I like your Angelina Jolie pix. She's making an extra effort to wear feminine clothes nowadays--lots of florals and conservative shapes--but she pulled them off authentically. When a strong woman wears such soft designs, it's unique. When an already feminine woman (Jennifer Love Hewitt, maybe?) wears these sort of clothes, it's too literal.

Rachel Weisz is like the Julianne Moore of her generation--beautiful, intelligent, and non-flashy. I prefer her to Jennifer Connelly, actually. She and Narciso make a great team (she's been wearing Narciso since AW03!). Narciso looks awkward on Sarah Jessica Parker, Salma Hayek, and Seinfield's wife.

Even though I don't like Sarah Michelle Gellar, she has worn great pants ensembles in the past. Will try to find a picture when I can.

Mandy Moore looks best when she embraces color. She's dressing a little too old for her age right now, but she's had a banner year in 2003.

And Kristen Dunst in Chanel couture for the premier of Wimbledon:

The ensemble didn't really work, but these are pretty separates for the Wimbledon premier too:

She managed to make Ferre look good @ the Underworld premier. And those luxe manes!

A funky deviation from her usual elegance. Miss Sixty jeans on TRL promoting Underworld with Scott Speedman:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->