Revlon's Unforgettable Campaign by Avedon

none of these last three are from the unforgettable series of ads though...
i don't think they belong in this thread really...
i guess technically they are..
but i guess it was later on...
in the 90's...

:ermm:

The unforgettable series actually carried on into the 90's...as the first 2 pics are......the next 3 were part of that series but didn't contain the 'unforgettable' logo:unsure:
If need be, move the last 3 into the 'Revlon Campaign Archive' thread:flower::D

The last 3 ads are part of the Unforgettable Campaign & they carry the same slogan as the others... The most unforgettable women in the world wear Revlon. IMO they belong in this thread. I'm going to change the title of the thread to Revlon's Unforgettable Campaign by Avedon.

Thank you for the scans Northern Star :flower:

Here's a scan of the last one :smile:

scanned by me

HELENA CHRISTENSEN & CLAUDIA SCHIFFER

Please do not quote images[/QUOTE]

The last one in the boxing gloves was from a gatefold US Vogue cover. It had a line up of Supers alongside Sugar Ray Leonard. I know Veronica Webb was one of them and maybe Cindy. It was all very odd and didn't really work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww Thank you for this thread! its lovely :heart:

And the Revlon ads with Helena are just what i was looking for!!!

Thank you for this old BUT beautiful ads !
I found at last one with big res. Can i upload here? and how? quoting the original one?
or how? and where? Imagevenue / imageban are ok? Thank you!

Here are what I found.
Some have a little high quality, and some other more ...
Anyway enjoy :smile:

1987 - Kersti Bowser (Sweden), Christy Turlington (California), Cindy Crawford (Illinois), Paulina Porizkova (Chzecoslovakia)

(1600x1085)

1987 - Tatjana Patitz (Germany), Iman (Somalia), Talisa Soto (NY), Jerry Hall (Texas)

1217x800

1987 - Michele Brooks (England), Nastasla (Spain), Linda Evangelista (canada) Sandra Zatezalo (NY)

879x796

1988 - Kara Young (California), Laurence Treil (France), Christy Turlington (California)

1412x846

1989 - Alexa Singer (NY), Sandra Zatezalo (NY), Milla Jovovich (Soviet Union)

583x328 (with the right page, i presume)...

That´s all for now.

I recall seeing these campaigns in an old rag when I was little, and I thought it would look spectacular on a cover! The black one is my all time fave - so much drama and glamour. Never saw the Jerry Hall one which looks stunning btw, but they're all great!

Models back then really had endurance! So many of them only slowed down a few years ago. Revlon should employ Meisel for a rendition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->