Revlon's Unforgettable Campaign by Avedon

this is a great thread!!!:heart:
i really adore some of the girls...:blush:
btw, what happend to Revlon?

Got run over by L'Oreal, I suppose. Look at little Milla! I wasn't born in the 80s but I've always liked those.

I remember one of these ads from the 1980's that had a little girl named "Heaven" who couldn't have been more than 5 or 6. very weird and creepy

I remember one of these ads from the 1980's that had a little girl named "Heaven" who couldn't have been more than 5 or 6. very weird and creepy

her name is Tara D'ambrosio, a baby Supermodel :lol:, she also appeared in the Deutsch Vogue Cover (1986) by Francesco Scavullo.

vodeu128600lp7.jpg

fashion.iconography.net

I had that Revlon ad in my files but I can't find it :(:cry: , it was published in Harper's Bazzar, June 1988 and the models are Lauren Helm, Tara D'Ambrosio, Rebecca Ghilglieri and Hunter Reno

another icomplete.

1987 - Frederique Van der Wal (Holland), Karin Lund (Sweden), Kim Alexis (NY) and Clare Hoak (?) source: paperpursuits.

Attachments

• unfo1.jpg
    unfo1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 408
  • unfo2.jpg
    unfo2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
those were great ads! i especially loves the one with iman, bevelry and a certain model from holland i remember seeing it in ebony magazine and it was my 1st foray into the fashion world! They need to do a similar line up

those were great ads! i especially loves the one with iman, bevelry and a certain model from holland i remember seeing it in ebony magazine and it was my 1st foray into the fashion world! They need to do a similar line up

oh yes, the one with pure black models, It was posted in a 80's forum but I didn't save it and it's offline now :(:doh: I hate myself when I don't save pictures that I love. :ermm::judge:

These pics are indeed TDF! They're absolutely stunning! Great work by Avedon. Thanks for sharing Joseph26 :flower:!

#10 Linda looks amazing here! Truly unforgettable.

Thanks for posting these. They are absolutely beautiful! :flower:

- LOUISE VYENT is the model you're referring to from Holland.

- POLLY MELLEN did style this campaign with Avedon.

- ASHLEY RICHARDSON is the model missing from the lineup of straight-haired blondes, with bangs.

- LOUISE VYENT is the model you're referring to from Holland.

- POLLY MELLEN did style this campaign with Avedon.

- ASHLEY RICHARDSON is the model missing from the lineup of straight-haired blondes, with bangs.

wow, how do you know/remember that? :woot: did you grew up in the 80s? :rolleyes: thanks for the info ^_^

These pics are indeed TDF! They're absolutely stunning! Great work by Avedon. Thanks for sharing Joseph26
flowers.gif
!

you're welcome, I'm glad you guys like those now vintage ads :lol:

All of these are just great, I remember some fantastic solo ads with Helena Cristensen and another with a Jamaican girl called Robyn Mackintosh.
I wish I could see them all.
A big thanks to everyone who's posted here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nueva
These pics are indeed TDF! They're absolutely stunning! Great work by Avedon. Thanks for sharing Joseph26 :flower:!

This was obviously my post :innocent:...

I remember Tara D'ambrosio!I hope someone finds her ad!I googgled her but all i got was some carpet selling lady:shock:Hope it's not her...:D
scanned by me,1989

I remember Tara D'ambrosio!I hope someone finds her ad!I googgled her but all i got was some carpet selling lady:shock:Hope it's not her...:D
scanned by me,1989

:clap::woot: wow hfgl, that's awesome, thanks.

Susan Miner
, Maki and Janice Dickinson, the Susan pose is very Avedon ^_^

Practically every star model of the 80's had an ad :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nueva

This was obviously my post :innocent:...

sorry, I quoted bad :blush:

I guess she is still young, if she was 6 in 1987 now she would be 26! she could be a model again.

It seems as if every decade had her little girl, 70's= Brooke Shields, 80's=Tara and Milla Jovovich 90's=Lonneke Engel

Was there ever an ad with Karen Mulder?

:( That's too bad. Thanks for the L'oreal link though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->