Rianne van Rompaey

subway 123

Reaction score
I have been seeing her in Paparazzi's site the last year but i dont know her last name or if she is signed abroad :blink: the only thing i know us that she is GORGEOUS!
Height: 1,79
Bust: 84
Waist: 60
Hips: 89

2rgkm07.jpg

2rzs807.jpg

musexanadu.posterous

Her last name is van Rompaey en she's in the current Dutch Vogue.

riannevogue.jpg

paparazzimodels.com/blog

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ski-Fi" for Elle Netherlands January 2013

Photographer: Jeroen W. Mantel
Stylist: Thomas Vermeer
Hair and Make-up: Sandra Govers

Model: Rianne van Rompaey

Source: fashion-mags.com

EXCLUSIVE: A First Look at Louis Vuitton

The wait is almost over. Tomorrow at 10 a.m. Paris time, Nicolas Ghesquière will unveil his debut collection for Louis Vuitton, the most anticipated show of this, or perhaps any, season. Despite the speculation that has swirled around town all week, the house has managed to keep a tight lid on what to expect. Here then, direct from Louis Vuitton headquarters on the rue du Pont Neuf, is your first hint of the shape of things to come. The enigmatic image of the model Rianne, shot by Juergen Teller and poised somewhere on the knife edge of innocence and chic, probably raises more questions than it answers, but let the guessing begin. And be sure to tune in tomorrow at 10 a.m. CET (4 a.m. EST) for our full coverage of the show, including more exclusive behind-the-scenes photographs by Teller.

ax0ehj.jpg

style.com via HeatherAnne

I'm excited to see her, reminds me of Anna de Rijk in the eyes.

She looked lovely at LV. I wasn't blown away by those old tests - pristine but a little boring - but she appears more refined now, pretty cool vibe on the runway. Her features are so crisp!

Louis Vuitton F/W 2014 Paris (C)

*style.com

She reminds me a bit of Ana Claudia Michels. Such a sweet elegance about her look, great showing at LV.

She's really one to watch for next season. This girl has potential and I love her look! Congrats on this big gig already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->