Rila Fukushima

p4.jpg

Garde SS06 (pic from cfd.or.jp)

I want those jeans.

And she looks better with her long blonde hair. She has great legs, too.

i read that she's half mexican half japanese - is that true?

Mmm...there's something very masculine about her features. I agree with you however, she did look better with long blond hair.

In some pictures she looks like Devon. I remember seeing this girl in the Report ads... I didn't know her nationality though. She has a unique look, quite cute =) Hmm her model card says she is only 168cm.

Bust:80
Waist: 59
Hips: 87

maraschin0 said:
In some pictures she looks like Devon. I remember seeing this girl in the Report ads... I didn't know her nationality though. She has a unique look, quite cute =) Hmm her model card says she is only 168cm.

Bust:80
Waist: 59
Hips: 87

You mean you don't know Rila's nationality?

Japanese *points out her last name* She's probably mixed but I don't know what.

No, I mean at the time (when I first saw her pictures) I didn't know that she was Japanese. =)
I know now of course, and I do know her name is Japanese, I am semi-fluent in that language :wink:

Is this also her? I think she has a similarity to her but i am not sure...:unsure:

Photographed by me from H&M Magazine fw collection 05

hm9sr.jpg

I don´t really think she looks like Devon either..in some pics I think she looks like Christina Ricci :smile:

cute pic from Nylon

fashionista_0403_bw03.jpg

source bwgreyscale.com

here´s another one from Nylon, not quite as cute though..

ohyouprettythings_bwmsj08.jpg

source bwgreyscale.com

That picture (post 55) looks a bit like a character you might find in a Tim Burton movie.

Pooja said:
asian girls with blonde hair looks nasty.

eeeew.

That's a racist comment. I know you didn't mean to be direct but that's a personal attack on me. Thank you. And for you're information I don't look nasty.

I guess I have to disagree with Pooja, I think she looks fab with blonde hair. I love her look soooo much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybabycrzy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->