Rila Fukushima

Pooja said:
asian girls with blonde hair looks nasty.

eeeew.

maybe its more of a dumb/ignorant comment rather than a racist remark.
you need to grow up.

I like her face, but I'm not sure about her hair. The peroxide blonde is a bit too harsh, I think. Black suits her features a lot better, or maybe a more natural shade of blonde.

Thanks! Here you go :smile: A truly unique look...one that I'm still not used to :o

Scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
144yx1.jpg

Pic from msn japan. Rila in Jeans in Japan Runway

KhaoticKharma said:
I *think* she is dating Konrad Junikiewicz , also a model, and they met working in Japan. They make one hella hot Japanese-Polish combo :woot:
I dont know if theyre dating, but I know on Konrad's website they hung out while he was in Tokyo.
I dont think they are any more than friends, but then what do I know :lol:
Konrad is actually a member here :shifty:

^ OOOH, really? I knew that he was a member over at Modelhommes, even seen his post, but I didn't know he belonged to tFs as well! I do know that everyone at Modelhommes WANTS them to date :innocent:

Some new pics of her from Trump:

071.JPG

059.JPG

077.JPG

^That first one is amazing, thank you!

I'm glad this thread has some new life :lol: And who is this Konrad character...*Goes to search his name*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I don't know what I was thinking (Blanking out? :ninja: )...I know exactly who he is! :lol:

Haha, I was about to say that if anyone on tFs knew about the Rila/Konrad "relationship," it would be you :D

funkalicious said:
The last one is scary... She has no chest...
a flat-chested high fashion model... weird

thx for all the new pics:flower:
she and konrad make a cute couple, that's if they're really dating

:lol: I don't see anything 'freaky' or weird about her at all. She's small, she's cute. I've always liked her look.

Like the first pic. The third one I just don't like. Her forehead is not her most flattering feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5starnoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->