Ebony Riley (Montana)

Sensational, Riley is proving herself to a outstanding model. I wonder if she plans on walking? :shifty: I cannot wait to see her in motion.

Riley is now placed on Models.com "The Hot List" :wink:
The stunning Riley is on a path towards greatness. The latest member of team Tisci is already appearing in Givenchy's campaign and Vogue Paris - the sky is the limit!
models

Does anyone know if she is in Paris/will be walking in Couture? Or if there's any indication she'll be in NYFY in a couple weeks?

Ok so what is her name... Riley Motana officially?

Shouldn't this thread be labeled as Ebony "Riley" Montana:unsure:??. Maybe a mod can fix it:P. TIA:flower:

Shouldn't this thread be labeled as Ebony "Riley" Montana:unsure:??. Maybe a mod can fix it:P. TIA:flower:

She's listed on her agency officially as Riley, not Ebony. I think her official modelling name is Riley Montana.

This girl is amazing! :woot:
The Oluchi and Beverly comparison is spot on. She has a quiet, yet powerful beauty.

It looks like Spot 6's website isn't up to date. Her portfolio on their site doesn't have any of her new work in it, just her commercial work.

A40aNxR.jpg

instagram.com/julienpineault

Art + Commerce Go-See NY Jan. 2014

artandcommerceproduction

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope she's a CK exclusive in New York & then kills it in Europe. Fashion weeks is only a few days away....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->