River Viiperi

zacatecas570

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]90697[/split]

This is a continuation from "Through Whose Lens" from MDC
Models_DISPOSABLE-22-of-140-700x463.jpg

Models_DISPOSABLE-26-of-140-700x463.jpg

Models_DISPOSABLE-58-of-140-700x1056.jpg

Models_DISPOSABLE-60-of-140-700x1056.jpg

Throughwhoselens

Last edited by a moderator:
^No, he just got an apartment, and if I'm not wrong those pics were taken at Milan, not sure :unsure:

Random question time! If you weren't modeling, what would you be doing?
Acting. I'm going to start this year. I'm going to study at Lee Strasberg. I want to do comedy, action, a bit of everything. I want to be Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt. Just those random actors.
I really think if he keeps on believing that he'll be a big actor one day it will happen :smile:
good luck river

^No, he just got an apartment, and if I'm not wrong those pics were taken at Milan, not sure :unsure:

yes I think I recognize the room. I slept in the same crappy hostel last year when I went there lol :woot:

I really think if he keeps on believing that he'll be a big actor one day it will happen :smile:
good luck river

I think he has potential to be a great actor, he's intelligent, charismatic, great with fans, humble and most of all he's persuasive which is probably one of the most important things for that business. I belive in him and he will do it. :D

I find this in one of the many tumblrs dedicated to him :smile:

RiverViiperiForever.tumblr

I'm not sure but I think his eyes change color?? kinda? In the picture with the little tiger
he's wearing green and his eyes look green and in this one with the blue his eyes looks baby blue. Anyway this colors look great on River.
tumblr_lzka8jnyqp1qje10yo1_500.jpg

RiverViiperiForever.tumblr

River looking good!! I don't know where this pic is from, but he has a "bad boy" face :lol:

tumblr_lyjeynsInG1qhhmkoo1_500.jpg

same source of the last 2 pics

^Indeed :smile:
Does anyone knows when the fashionisto editorial comes out?? I want to see it NOW!! :lol:

This is cute!

tumblr_m0qlchFDyY1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m0hyv0XeQX1qj25g7o1_500.png

lovingmalemodels.tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
River now is part of the Rugby RL Polo Family :clap:
Congrats River, so happy for you :D
An43AY7CAAAyvCL.jpg

arnaldoanaya's twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads