Roberto Cavalli F/W 13.14 : Iselin Steiro, Liu Wen & Liya Kebede by Mario Testino

testinofan

███████████████
Reaction score
Roberto Cavalli FW2013
Photographer:
Mario Testino
Models:
Liya Kebede, Iselin Siterio, Liu Wen
Styling: Marie Chaix

Last edited by a moderator:
no wonder, I thought how Sui He can be able to fit in.

Damn, I was excited to see Natasa! Anyway, the cast is very good and so is the video, but the lighting in the actual shots cheapens the whole thing.

I can't get over how flawless the cast is. Not my favorite Cavalli advertisement, but it' still divine. It's dark. glamorous, chic...I couldn't ask for more.

I love Iselin and Liya,but it is really a bad campaign!

Flawless Cast,Liu,Liya and Iselin are all suit the collection perfectlly,but the retouch is trulyyyyyyyyy awful.How pity it is.

Poor Iselin and Liya fighting against Testino bad photography, fortunately they look fierce.

Liya and Iselin!
But honestly this is pretty cheap, I dont want to bash Testino yet again but his work is really getting worst and worst with the amount of photoshop.
The concept is actualy pretty great and would´ve look amazing in the hands of Meisel of M&M.

I would have never guessed this was Liya. :shock: Testino is completely finished. My god.

Last edited by a moderator:
The car in the background makes me wanna shout "Watch out, there's a car behind ya!".

Too bad Natasa's not in these.

The lighting is disastrous, Iselin and Liu have fallen victims to the atrociously brash set-up. I don't even think I have seen Iselin Steiro photograph this bad. She normally looks fantastic. Iselin and Liu are just extras here (and I love Iselin Steiro). Liya Kebede could've handled this entire campaign by herself. She looks composed and has photographed beautifully - just look at those legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->