Roberto Cavalli F/W 13.14 : Iselin Steiro, Liu Wen & Liya Kebede by Mario Testino

Why all the touch-up? this would be so beautiful with out it especially lovely Liya, and I'm glad she booked it though :heart:

looks horrible..i think this is the worst ever collection/campaign of cavalli's.

What an iconic cast that was ruined by...well...everything else. It's stiff, awkward, and stale.

Actually I like it! It's eye catching

I'm afraid we won't see much of Liu Wen's appearance in magazines like we didn't see He Sui's image in magazines last season. Cavalli now usually has one-page ad in magazines like Vogue and the Asian girl is always cut-out. :doh:

god, i was really hoping with all the "brand ambassador" stuff KK has been doing for Cavalli, that she would've nabbed this campaign. and it would have been a DREAM to see her and Liya reunited again as they've always had great chemistry. but, i'm thankful it wasn't to be. because, honestly - this campaign is garbage. not even great models could save it. sorry Testino, but this is a fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->