Roberto Coin F/W 07.08 : Christy Turlington by Inez & Vinoodh

style_expert

Reaction score
0529074pa5.jpg

CHRISTY FOR COIN: Supermodels are more into baubles than ever as they keep signing on to appear in fine jewelry ads. David Yurman has Kate Moss, Chopard has Eva Herzigova and now Italian jeweler Roberto Coin has nabbed Christy Turlington Burns. She was photographed for Coin's first celebrity-model-focused ad campaign by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. The first ad, showing Turlington Burns wearing several gold necklaces in front of a starry night sky, will launch in the September Vogue.

Five percent of the sales of the jewelry shown in the campaign will be donated to YouthAIDS. "I have always tried to collaborate with brands who are effecting change on a larger scale, and I believe that Roberto Coin and YouthAIDS are doing just that. I'm proud to support that," said Turlington Burns in a statement.

The campaign, which features pieces from the Barocco, Fantasia, Cento, Roi Soleil and Appassionata collections, was designed by the New York-based marketing firm Kinney + Kinsella.
from wwd

never heard of the brand and the ads look boring.

^Indeed, I never heard of the brand either. Not too sure what to think of the ad, I have to see more before I make up my mind.

That ad looks beautiful, I really want to see the rest now.

There's something off about the shot... I've never heard of the brand as well.
But I'm happy to see more of Christy. What a random brand for her to work with. :huh:

I think the only reason I&V shot this campaign was the chance to work with Christy again, or maybe the only reason Christy did this was the chance to work with I&V again...

I sort of like it because Christy looks a little off, but still gorgeous.

she look scary no liked me much:(

i like it.
i wonder how daria would have been in it. that looks like a pic which could suit her.

Roberto Coin? What's that.. :huh:
I don't like her expression much.

For a split second I also thought it woulb be Cavalli. Too bad.

Christy looks quite strange and I'm sure it's tough to make someone as perfectly beautiful look like that but they have pulled it off somehow.

That's the ad? I thought it looked more like a screen cap of a video, or an outtake from the set. :huh:

Also it looks more like a beauty ad than a jewellery ad. She looks gorgeous.

I think the only reason I&V shot this campaign was the chance to work with Christy again, or maybe the only reason Christy did this was the chance to work with I&V again...
or maybe because Inez&Vinoodh and Christy got tons of cash...:innocent:
roberto coin is for sure italian and i think they do jewels... 60% sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onetwo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->