The Gentlewoman #5 S/S 12 : Christy Turlington by Inez & Vinoodh

I like this! It's so fun, the preview looks great, although I'm not a fan of B/w images. Sometimes all you need on a magazine cover is a smile correctly photographed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Delightful, graceful and incredibly beautiful. Everything is working so well there--the wig, her smile, pink frame, etc. Love the cover.

The Gentlewoman is on top of my favourite magazines list but this is just horrid. I love the bright pink but that photo... That hair!

Love seeing Christy!! Hopefully they'll carry that in our local bookstores.

I really don't like Christy's look here tbth.

Nice to see her again in a new ed & cover, she still a gorgerous woman, stunning ed, but i don't the hair. :doh:

Yay, new Gentlewoman! Pretty sure this the only magazine I bother getting these days.

'ELECTRICITY'
Ph: Daniel Riera
Styling: Jodie Barnes
Source: eliteparis

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cool concept for the Electricity editorial, the photography is stunning!
Unsure about the cover, love Christy, love I&V... but I don't know, need to see the editorial in HQ to see if it all clicks for me.

really enjoyed reading this magazine... all the articles are so well written... and they read so well too...

'TILDA'
Ph: Benjamin Alexander Huseby
Styling: Jonathan Kaye

streeters.com

'POOL'
Make Up: Sil Bruinsma

'SPECTACULAR'
Styling: Jodie Barnes
Make Up: Sil Bruinsma

streeters.com

The style of the mag is literally too mid-90s minimalist for my taste, BUT-- Christy.... She makes anything and everything work. She's the only one. There are many, many beautiful supermodels and top models, but no one can touch her. She's still as unbelievably stunning as the day she started. Just Oh My God drop dead gorgeous.

"New"
ph. Karim Sadli
fashion editor: Jonathan Kaye
model: Elise Crombez

^ OMG, Elise :woot::wub: Such beautiful photos!
The other eds look quite nice too. Actually I was already impressed when I first saw Electricity. I have only one issue of the Gentlewoman yet, and this looks to have a lot more of good content than the one I have. Would love to buy a copy of this issue :D
Thanks for the pics!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->