Robyn

ingetjuh18

Reaction score
Couldnt find a thread about her:shock:

Robin Miriam Carlsson, better known by her stage name Robyn (born 12 June 1979) is
a Swedish recording artist and singer-songwriter.
Robyn became known in the late nineties for her worldwide
dance-pop hits "Show Me Love" and "Do You Know (What It Takes)" from her debut album Robyn Is Here (1997).
Robyn entered Melodifestivalen 1997 as a songwriter with
the entry "Du gör mig hel igen" (You Make Me Whole Again). She has since started to gain mainstream success worldwide owing to the
popularity of her #1 hit single "With Every Heartbeat" and subsequent album release.
In January 2009 Robyn won a Swedish Grammis award for Best Live Act 2008.
Robyn released the first of a trilogy of albums to be released this year titled Body Talk Pt. 1, in June 2010. It is her first album since Robyn (2005).
The albums lead single "Dancing on My Own" was released a few weeks prior to the albums release, and became a hit single worldwide,
including in the U.K. where it reached the Top 10. A follow up album, Body Talk Pt. 2 was released in September 6 and a follow up to that Speak Your Body: Body Talk Pt. 3 is expected in December 2010.

robyn.jpg

celebrityviplounge.com

Robyn didn't have a thread ? :shock:
That's truly shocking as she's amazing ! Great voice, great music, great style, great all !!! :heart:

^Shocking indeed!:shock:
I love love love her,her songs are amazing,energetic,it always makes me dance:heart:

thankyou for starting a thread...she is gorgeous & amazing.
people forget she's been doing this longer than pretty much any other pop star around these days...and they still treat her like an opening act at the vma's!
shame on mtv
bravo robyn!

I have been listening to "With ever heartbeat" on repeat for the last two days!
She has such a pretty & unique voice!

In these days I have "Indestructible" on repeat. I first had to get over how beautiful her voice with the music was and when I understood the lyrics, it made it even more beautiful !

^Amazing:heart:Now that I think of it,there is no song of Robyn that I don't like,she stays on her music style,but she always brings something new and improved to her new songs.

^Amazing:heart:Now that I think of it,there is no song of Robyn that I don't like,she stays on her music style,but she always brings something new and improved to her new songs.

So true ! :heart:
I remember her old music from the 90s, but I didnt realise it was the same singer when "With Every Heartbeat" came out. I've been in love ever since that song.

"None Of Dem" is ultra sexy !!!

Love this woman! Great voice, amazing beat, she's the best! :heart:

love robyn! gorgeous AND talented!!! don't get that much these days, do we? :smile:

ELLE's 2nd Annual Women In Music Event in Hollywood April 11, 2011

Elle US May 2011
photo by Daniel King

MTV Video music awards September 12 2010

Unk shoot

thecelebritycity.com

koko,i think that thread will be alright as that can be more focused on her style and event appearances and this on her music and performances.

^ahh, thanks Scott :smile:
So I guess the pics I posted are suited in the other thread?

from now on yeah. it's a bit of a task so i'll just leave these be.

great performance from robyn on SNL this weekend. her acrobatics during CYG were superb! you know,i like robyn...i don't love everything she does but i appreciate how she presents herself. i mean,it's nice to see a performer who can actually write,sing,dance and play [quality]electronic dance music without all the gimmickry of props,dancers and flamboyant costumes. i find her very genuinely authentic and i respect that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->