Rodarte S/S 07 NYC

Absolutely terrible. Even the new Louboutins can't save the looks. What a thoughtlessly random mishmash of Rochas' or YSL's rejects.

When Rodarte first started, I thought they would stand for classic romanticism, like a younger, more urbane Azzaro. Here's hoping that their winter show would return to form.

00220m.jpg

style.com

that's ok but the rest is sorta blah; ugly silouhettes

I saw these three outfits in this small museum here in Pasadena (the Pasadena Museum of California Art)...it was an exhibit on design, so there was furniture, graphic design, product design, and...fashion design. There were about ten different designer's work (3 from each designer), all from California, but I was so shocked to see these three Rodarte dresses! In real life, they're gorgeous! So delicate looking, they look like they're made from tissue paper! I was able to get REALLY close to them (they're not in glass), and I was really able to appreciate the details and also look at the backs of the outfits, too (the white one on Iek has an amazing interpretation of the wateau pleat) I love Rodarte!
00020m.jpg

00210m.jpg

00180m.jpg

i think they have a look, i havent seen this kind of style go so far out like they take it. so , um, i think rodarte is in the process of building their style anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukebears
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->