Roger Federer

ACE OF ACES
US Vogue September 2009
Photographer: Mario Testino

source | scanned by MMA

^Woah, i think Vogue has actually airbrushed Mirka's belly in that candid, i am simply shocked by that!!! Candids from that event posted few pages back show she looked different.Why would they even attempt to make a pregnant woman who was carrying twins make look a certain way is so beyond me, and stupid!

rogeranna__oPt.jpg

Anna Wintour allegedly held up Milan Fashion Week yesterday after the Prada show because she wanted to introduce her buddy, Roger Federer, to Giorgio Armani before the press shows could carry on.

(cocoperez)

Any more pics from Milan???

Anna Wintour allegedly held up Milan Fashion Week yesterday after the Prada show because she wanted to introduce her buddy, Roger Federer, to Giorgio Armani before the press shows could carry on.

her obsession with roger and that's what i believe it is an 'obsession' is rather creepy but i don't blame her:lol: his so perfect

I forgot about Roger's thread. Here's some recent candids from April 2010 of him shopping with the fam in Rome

I love his outfit here. Stylish but very casual. Too bad none of Roger's style rubs off on Mirka.

ONTD

He's also on the cover of the current ESPN Magazine. There's a really good article on him inside.

espn.go.com

I think he looks as good as you possibly can in a suit. He's very in to fashion and always looks very polished. And therefore, one of the few athletes in Star Style that actually deserves a style thread imo! ;p

(I still think he's a wimp for crying at the Aus Open when he lost though!)

^awww, I thought that was really cute of him. And he totally stole the spotlight from Rafa:lol:

That's exactly what I hated, that he completely stole the spotlight from the winner. Have dignity in loss, too, Roger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->