Height 180 - 5' 11"
Bust 82 - 32"
Waist 60 - 23"
Hips 88 - 35"
Shoe Size 41 - 11
Hair color brown
Eye color blue

Image Credit | Why Not Models

Interesting...perfect measurements, very beautiful face (even if she's not exactly my "type," so to speak). She looks like the kind of girl who could shape up well in S/S shows.

More test shots. Not particularly special photography but I'm enjoying her face. She looks different with her hair up vs. down.

I wonder about her chances come S/S as well. She really does sound great on paper and I like her looks. I'm curious to see where she will be placed in New York and Paris if she hasn't already been placed.

Polaroids:

2j0mi4p.jpg

She's impressive :wub: I haven't thought of Abbey-Lee but Luca was the first name that came in my mind when I saw her first test. She's Czech (or Slovak?) and her mother agency is Unique-One in Prague. She's of their 3-4 striking new girls and I'm even more thrilled to see she has started internationally now. If I'm not mistaken she's in Milan right now, at least she was there two weeks ago or so ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the first shot, but the digitals are leaving me uncertain. She needs a bang or something to really balance out her face from the front. She's genius from 3/4s though.

She's genius from 3/4s though.
I totally agree with that. And I second Luxx when she wonders where she'll be placed in Paris and NY. Why Not partnerships with some given agencies in these two town are not as systematic as or less obvious than they used to and they seem to work well with various agencies now... makes even more suitable choices.

Love the first shot, but the digitals are leaving me uncertain. She needs a bang or something to really balance out her face from the front. She's genius from 3/4s though.

I see more of Jeisa than Luca in her. I agree, she is fantastic from 3/4. She also needs to relax her jaw a bit more. But her eyes :blush:

Oh, an edgier side brings out her inner Tasha Tilberg :heart:

:shock: Lovely new face, I'm happy to find her thread :smile: I like her nose, it's quite cute, but still looks good in profile :wink: Can't wait to see more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jinxy7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->