Round Toe Revenge

Spacemiu

Reaction score
Roudn toe shoes have made a definet coem back, from dior to Hussien Chalayan,they are the hotest shoe for fall :heart: :wink:

Wow! Normally not a round toe fan these seem to be updated. They aren't as round as round toes of the past. anyone know what i mean? They are slightly different and i don't mind.

I know! I've actually been dreaming about Round Toes since seeing Chicago. I can't wait for fall! :D

--Dommy!

well, i've been patiently waiting for years, so now i'm ready for some serious round toes shoes shopping :lol:

Originally posted by mehg@Jul 11th, 2003 - 2:04 am
Wow! Normally not a round toe fan these seem to be updated. They aren't as round as round toes of the past. anyone know what i mean? They are slightly different and i don't mind.
I know what you mean...those toes that were neither here nor there :doh:

Originally posted by mehg@Jul 11th, 2003 - 1:04 am
They are slightly different and i don't mind.
I think the toe is longer than in teh past on most of theas, and taht is why it looks a little different. :P

I love the contrast of round toe and skinny heels on both pairs of Lanvin. :wub:

It's funny b/c I think all of my shoes have been round toed and then this summer I bought two pointy toed pairs :P

I'm several seasons ahead :mohawk:

proud to confess :blush: i do not own even a single pointy shoes pair :lol: :P

I own and like both round and pointy toes. I guess I just prefer extremes. :wink:

Originally posted by Angelica@Jul 11th, 2003 - 5:13 pm
I own and like both round and pointy toes. I guess I just prefer extremes. :wink:
Same here. :flower:

Originally posted by Astrid21+Jul 11th, 2003 - 7:47 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Jul 11th, 2003 - 7:47 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Angelica@Jul 11th, 2003 - 5:13 pm
Same here. :flower: [/b][/quote]
me too

Has anyone ever seen anything square-toed that was interesting? I wonder if that's a toe-shape that would be worth playing with...

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 11th, 2003 - 10:36 am
well, i've been patiently waiting for years, so now i'm ready for some serious round toes shoes shopping :lol:
amen, sister! :flower:
I also don't own a single pair of pointy's. That is, I don't have a lot of shoes anyway, but still :wink:

Originally posted by lilac_wine@Jul 12th, 2003 - 10:37 am
. That is, I don't have a lot of shoes anyway, but still :wink:
me too Lilic Wine :wink: , not a shoes person during the recent 'pointy' years, thanks god for sneakers :heart:

square toes make me feel like a ..duck :sick:
I thought I could handle apair of summer square sandals (two years ago) but i just can't wear them , feel like Daisy Duck .. :blush:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 12th, 2003 - 4:30 am
square toes make me feel like a ..duck :sick:
:lol:

I posted these square-toed Jil Sander mules in the Personal Style thread the other week. I like them, although they'd only look good with cropped pants or a skirt. The toe would look weird peeking out from under pants, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->