Round Toe Revenge

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 12th, 2003 - 11:01 am
I think they would look okay with trousers. :ninja:
duh...I paired them with full-length trousers in the outfit I made...

silly me :blush:

I love the way the Lanvins show just a hint of toe cleavage :wink:

Hooray for round toes and good riddance to painful pointys.

i've revived this thread..

i'm absolutely in love with these louboutins but they're slightly out of my price range..

S4S4281_mn.jpg

i found these on officeholdings, but i'm in the usa.

37395150b.jpg

any ideas where to get similar styles?

No thank you. I'll stay with pointies. Round toes look too "little school girl" to me.

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 5:30 pm
No thank you. I'll stay with pointies. Round toes look too "little school girl" to me.
In this day and age the little school girl gives the dominatrix a run for her money (and wearing the practical round toe she usually wins..) :wink:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Apr 23rd, 2004 - 11:37 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Apr 23rd, 2004 - 11:37 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-suzi_stiltz@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 5:30 pm
In this day and age the little school girl gives the dominatrix a run for her money (and wearing the practical round toe she usually wins..) :wink: [/b][/quote]
and don't forget the others...sexy secretary, librarian and mary poppins!!! :flower:

that poor dominatrix isn't dominating much these days... :wink: :P

ooh la la..loving the roundtoes :heart:
i doubt they'll look good with jeans and stuff, though. so its only a skirt thing for me.

I think they would look good with jeans. You just can't wear pants that drag on the floor like the fans of pointy shoes seem to do. :innocent:

Originally posted by banana@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 9:05 pm
I think they would look good with jeans. You just can't wear pants that drag on the floor like the fans of pointy shoes seem to do. :innocent:
absolutely :wink: :flower:

those shoes look like the black version of Ronald McDonald's shoes. :P

i love the round toe, sweet girl thing, but I mix it up, too. I have round toes and pointed toes. I want these squared toes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by runner@Apr 24th, 2004 - 12:43 am
Linea deninitely look good with jeans.
cool booties... :flower:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Apr 29th, 2004 - 10:12 pm
DIor Homme :heart: :blush:

img1034536479.jpeg

I want :cry:
The dominatrix may have gone, but the dominator is back, baby!

I love the round toe shoes i have bought myself two pairs for

the summer so far, however i must confess i did like the pointed toe

shoes last winter andnow my wardrobe is full of them!!! :(

alert :woot:

yesterday i spotted lots of cute and crazily afordable round toe leather flats at Zara (both with and without the tiniest kitten heel) and an uber cheap take on 'athletic style flats' with plastic soles and suede- stretch tulle top (not for me)

also found the cutest, weirdest little black 'round toe sandal' at camper
(currently making my mind on this)

do you have camper in US? :unsure:

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 30th, 2004 - 5:48 am
alert :woot:

yesterday i spotted lots of cute and crazily afordable round toe leather flats at Zara (both with and without the tiniest kitten heel) and an uber cheap take on 'athletic style flats' with plastic soles and suede- stretch tulle top (not for me)

also found the cutest, weirdest little black 'round toe sandal' at camper
(currently making my mind on this)

do you have camper in US? :unsure:
camper isnt very popular here but you can find it around. i totally wish we had zara and topshop. closest we have on the west coast is urban outfitters :sick: i hear h&m on the east coast is better.

I went shopping with a girlfriend the other day; there are virtually only round toes everywhere and lots of flats.

Those flat, ballerina-like shoes are really one of the sweetest, most feminine shoes you'll ever find. I love them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->