Ruby Aldridge

a video with her
http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1256227895&channel=1155121059

Hirst S/S 08 Campaign
300226ecc576hn6.jpg

Fashionbiz

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to double post, but what age is Ruby? Just noticed she was 14 when this thread started but she must be much older now?
I'd guessed 16-18?

I guess she is about 17 now

She is now also signed with Modelwerk. And they have a lot pics
modelwerk9gj3.jpg

modelwerk

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, she looks a lot older in that last set of pictures... like, surprisingly older in my opinion.

Here are the scans from Jalouse march 2008 ph. Matthew frost

And the last scans

They say that she's going to work with Terry Richardson....

Thanks for the Jalouse scans. I was wondering what that ed would look like. And I'm not surprised that there's rumors about her and Terry Richardson working together! She'd be perfect for his kind of eye and style.

^ Jalouse is very nice but I actually find them a bit boring, which I didn't expect at all.

LOVE the Jalouse scans. They remind me of the kind of style that Urban Outfitters is going for with their new campaign including Ruby!

this girl was in my 8th grade english class... i remember her.. i heard she was a model and i remember her telling my english teacher that she would appear on some magazine. i think elle girl.. she was very pretty and tall, and definitely looked like a model.. funny thing is that there were very few white people in my middle school.. she was very nice as well.. i swear i've seen her w/ nicole richie & rachel zoe in the beach in some pictures... ill try to find them and post here..

malibu beach july 23rd 2005 candids w/ nicole richie & rachel zoe

normal_001.jpg

normal_002.jpg

normal_004.jpg

normal_005.jpg

credits: nicolerichie.nu

it must be ruby.. cause when i first saw these pics and recognized her... she must be lucky.. knowing nicole richie and all.. at first i thought she was related to rachel zoe.. hahah..

^^ Woah, definitely her! Her and Lily know some of the most famous people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->