Russh August / September 2011 : Aymeline Valade by Will Davidson

ahhh this looks like such an amazing issue (i think imageshack has a virus so i won't click on the thumbnails!) but aymeline is soo gorgeous

Aymeline's ed is amazing! This ed makes me love her more. Jade's ed is also great.

This issue falls flat for me :(

I don't care for the styling of Aymeline's editorial at all, though the two shots of her in the street are quite incredible. Same thing with Benny Horne's editorial, his shots are great and Jade's posing is wonderful, but the styling is horrendous. Maybe I won't be so sad to see Stevie Dance leave the magazine afterall...

I do love the styling of the Lover editorial. I'm not sure why they feel the need to use this girl Krystal in every single issue, but she does turn out some nice work.

All Our Own
Ph: Stephen Ward, Derek Henderson, Rachel Cassells, Rene Vail, Holly Blake shooting some pieces from collections from Aus Fashion Week 2011.
Models: Krystal @ the Agency wearing Lover, Jemma @ Chic wearing Arnsdorf, Louise Van Der Vorst wearing Dion Lee, Hannah M @ Chic wearing Josh Goot, Kaila @ Chic wearing Magdalena Velevska
All the different collections have been photographed in a different way. Nice way to showcase Aus designers. 17 pages.

Model: Kaila Hart
xibzk.jpg
BaM1g.jpg

chicmanagement

RUSSH BEAUTY / BE TRUE
MODEL: JEMMA BAINES
PHOTOGRAPHER: DEREK HENDERSON
MAKEUP: JUSTINE PURDUE
CREATIVE DIRECTOR: CHRISTINE THORNTON
HAIR: ALAN WHITE

TEEN RIOT

myfdb