Russh Japan December 2007 : Agyness Deyn

agyness on the cover is charming but inside, the contents
and pictures with models are poor. No worth a penny.

anyone can make some preview photos to us?
thank you so much! :smile:

i think the font color looks much better like this

RUSSHJAPAN.jpg

russh

I don't know Bianca... I think that bolder color is very much in line with the Aussie Russh while the lighter text color of this has that Japanese fashion magazine look about it. That sounds incredibly strange, I know... but when I look at the local Japanese mags, the covers tend to be quite soft! Just my 2c though!

I'm just so glad Russh has broken into the international market!

^ ok, I take the "soft colors = Japanese covers" comment back. I was generalizing too much! Both covers work equally well now that I think about it...

I thought you'd all be interested to hear some new news about Russh Japan and future issues:
RUSSH JAPAN OUT NOW!
Russh Japan launched its premier issue on Oct 29 2007. Marking the first time an Australian fashion magazine has been syndicated overseas, Russh Japan is the first international sister to the influential and much loved Russh Australia. Featuring cover girl Agyness Deyn, Russh Japan will be available monthly from March 08.

source: http://www.myspace.com/russhmagazine

I thought you'd all be interested to hear some new news about Russh Japan and future issues:
RUSSH JAPAN OUT NOW!
Russh Japan launched its premier issue on Oct 29 2007. Marking the first time an Australian fashion magazine has been syndicated overseas, Russh Japan is the first international sister to the influential and much loved Russh Australia. Featuring cover girl Agyness Deyn, Russh Japan will be available monthly from March 08.

source: http://www.myspace.com/russhmagazine

Thanks for the info.

I'm in Japan at the moment and just picked up issue 4 of RUSSH Japan with Cory Kennedy (bleurgh!) on the cover. Does anyone know who was on the covers of the previous two issues?

I'm not sure, I'll try find out.

Here's a pic of Cory's cover...

Russh Japan April 2008
russh0408is3.jpg

tokyosamurai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->