Sabrina Djuric

penny609

Reaction score
She recently caught my eyes on D Models' website, partly because I'm sure I've already seen her somewhere before (hence my idea to open her a thread, does anyone know more about her ?) and mostly because I absolutely love her look. She has exactly what I'm looking for these days and reminds me of Nika Lauraitis with a slight reminiscence of Eva Helene Skarvig. She's pretty cute and endearing but also has this darker side of her look, almost serious that makes her totally captivating and quite mysterious. Hope you'll love her too! :heart::wub:

dmodelagency

She's 175, I'm going to agree with anyone saying she could be taller but she's not that small either. I guess it fits with her 82-59-88 and shouldn't be a problem with her look, very editorial...

dmodelagency

Jolijn Snijders shot those first photos, so that might have been where you've seen her before :flower: Don't know more about Sabrina though, sorry.

^You might be right, that's where I should have seen them, thanks :flower: So, that would mean there are huge chances she's Dutch ?

Yep, big chance :D

29e6nv4.jpg

2q30rjo.jpg

2iayf82.jpg

144b7rb.jpg

2hi777s.jpg

16bj82e.jpg

2agrapw.jpg

flickr / jolijn snijders

Last edited by a moderator:
^Great, now at least I know where I should start to search for her :P
and big thanks for these pictures, awesome :heart:

Yet another amazing find, Penny!

Micha models lists her as 178 with 81-63-86 measurements.
2lxedw.jpg

micha models

She stood out straight away on D Models' website. Thanks so much for the thread Penny :flower:

^Exactly my feeling when I saw her on D's website. Glad you all like her and thanks Starry_Night for the pictures from Micha :flower:

I'm totally in love with her look :heart:
Strong yet very subtle are the 2 words that come to my mind.
:wub:

Her last name is Djuric

mmsabrinadjuricvd0.jpg

supermodels.nl

She's also with Uno Barcelona,

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lubom
Back