Victoria Brito

workbook.com/jennyrisher

Attachments

• vic.jpg
    vic.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 18
I think she is so cool, but IMO she should bleach her eyebrows to match her natural hair. She looks sort of incomplete at the moment

i love how people are stating she is a natural blonde. natural blondes don't have roots. she might have had blonde hair when she was little but her hair isn't that blond naturally. it might be dark blonde or even light brown. you can tell she lightens her hair by her roots and eyebrows. people with that color blonde hair usually have light eyebrows. she doesn't.

Like these

I like these photos

Show Package – New York S/S 11: Major Models
Victoria.jpg
]
models.com

she is now signed with Fenton Moon models in nyc instead of major.

she's hella cool and unique, even if her hair is not naturally that light blonde. i think she was blonde as a kid, now she's probably dark blonde or light brown, she's having roots and darker eyebrows.
i really would like to see her more!

Trendi Finland November 2010

Scanned by me

Behind the scenes - The below pictures and text is from claudia-cifu.blogspot.com/2010_10_26_archive.html.

Victoria Brito (of Major Model Management) by Jakob Axelman in NYC, June 2010. Make up & hair: Natasha Smee. Nails by Alicia Torello.
Style by me.

The first time I saw Victoria, she was 13-years old, or maybe even twelve. It was 2003, and I was assisting in the fashion department of Trace Magazine. I fell in love with her unique looks immediately. After that I saw her in dozens of fashion presentations, fashion editorials, H&M campaigns... And I finally got the chance to work with her this past summer. Victoria though is too much of a character to be only modeling. She says she fell into it accidentally, and actually is a bit bored of it. :smile: What she really would love to do full time, is to make her own music (which I heard a track of, and thought it was totally hit-list material). I hope the next time I see her, it would be in a crowded concert, this beautiful 180cm tall tomboyish beauty rapping behind the mic.

AND the hair - believe it or not - is naturally blonde, and yes she is Brasilian.

aw she's super cool, love seeing her, hopefully she will do more shows. New York and London are most likely.

Timo Weiland ss13 - New York (O)

wwd + stylebistro

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skipperplzz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->