"Sabrina" pregnant

evae

Reaction score
Melissa Joan Hart (29) is expecting her first baby.
The 29-year-old actress is three months pregnant; the baby is due in January.
She married Mark Wilkerson, the 28-year-old lead singer for the hard-rock trio Course of Nature, in July 19, 2003 in Florence, Italy.

Never knew that she is 29...
but I´m happy for her, think she´ll be a nice mom

wow its hard to beliee shes still doing that show, its been a long time.

congrats to melissa and her husband

I thought Sabrina ended a few years ago :lol:

I think she's just stuck with the 'Sabrina' tag.

yeah, i also think the show´s over. she´s 29 - a bit too old for a teenage witch.

but did she ever do anything else?

yeah, loved clarissa too :smile:
always wanted to be like her when i was young... :D

evae said:
yeah, i also think the show´s over. she´s 29 - a bit too old for a teenage witch.

but did she ever do anything else?

She starred in this movie "Drive Me Crazy" .... one of the songs from that movie is by Britney Spears - "Crazy" and "Sabrina" is featured that music video.

i was gonna say... i will ALWAYS think of her as clarissa...i LOVED her clothes when i was younger. it was so eclectic, i wanted to try it but never had had the gutsB)

cant believe she's 29 already
i still think she's in her teens! :lol:

She does have a very youthful look, but hey, I pray that I'll have one as well. Almost 30 and she looks like she hasn't aged a day. And just because she's never been in a blockbuster movie, doesn't mean she isn't successful. This seems like quite the list to me :P She was successful as a child, and continued to get work as an adult. And managed not to get sucked into anything bad as it seems to happen with a lot of child stars. Now she's a wife and soon to be mother.

I saw video from their wedding, and it looked so pretty. Best of wishes to them both :smile:

yay! didn't you guys just love her on 'clarissa explains it all'???

I really like Sabrina, something aobut the escapism probably! Congrats to her!

evae said:
she also looks like a teenager ...

Yeah...thats what I thought when I saw the picture...but thats probably cuz we know her as a teenager. probably...:D

never a real teenage witch

Actually, she was never really a teenager during the show's run -- or at least not the entire time.
Due to legal reasons, the show had to be called "Sabrina the Teenage Witch," but Melissa was 19 or 20 when she started starring on the show.

Must be great to be heading towards your 30s and still look so young....

I always thought she was very cool :smile:
Creepy to think of her as a mum though!!

Wow, I can't believe she's 29! I loved Sabrina...actually I just liked watching Harvey. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->