"Sabrina" pregnant

aww thats good im happy for her...

clarissa explains it all was such a fun show with that ferguson dude haha :lol:

what legal reasons caused the show to be called Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Just curious...

kudos to the happy couple. if she has a girl she should name her clarissa haha

southerncutie said:
what legal reasons caused the show to be called Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Just curious...

Not 100 per cent sure, but believe it revolved around the fact that Archie comics requested the show retain the comic book character's title of "teenage witch." Because Archie comics owned the copyright on the character, I guess they could place that stipulation on the show.....

scblonndie said:
Favorite show as child : Clarrissa Explains it All.
mine too...i thought it was so amazing

well congratulations to her

she's 29 ! i can't believe it :blink: Congrats to them by the way :flower:

southerncutie said:

Were there any? I don't think so, later didn't it turn to Sabrina goes to college and then just Sabrina. I can only watch the high school ones, everything else is cringeworthy. But imagine if the show included the rest of the Archie gang, that would have been painful.

What else has she done besides "Sabrina?"

PrinceOfCats said:
Forget Melissa Joan. I miss Salem!

My grandma used to be really freaked out by Salem. She was always asking me if it was real, but the puppeteers did do a good job IMO.

aww all the old names are coming back now .. walter isnt that one of the names of one of julia roberts twins ?? I love old names they are the cutest.
COngrats to melissa, shes seems like shed be a fun mum. Wonder if theyll still be showing sabrina repeats when the kids old enough to watch tv .. ti would really confuse it i bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->