Saint Laurent F/W 2024.25 by Juergen Teller

No soul. Aseptic. Lifeless. Empty. Some pictures are just pretty, but there’s nothing behind. No warmth, no feelings, no passion, no nothing. I don’t know why that is. It has the ingredients but it seems so calculated and instagramy that idk.

I love Juergen and he always has such a strong POV, but at SL is like… nothing. There’s no soul at all.

Depressing, and not in a cool way.
I think the bakery that Dovile unjustly trashed (just because she can’t even pretend to being so entitled) had done their spell on her and Jurgen Teller. Lol

How to explain Chloe's appeal?! She's the ultimate "it girl", the original. Legend says during her days as a model she booked a cover (or a story) for Italian Vogue by Steven Meisel, and the girl never appeared on set. She has the model face/body/attitude of the heroin chic period. Just look her dancing in "The Last Days Of Disco" :smile: Her and James King are underrated in the history of modeling world. These girls were the face of an era.

About this campaign, it must be my favorite Teller work in ages. So glamorous. The cast is amazing, thought Chloe's pictures are not my fave.

I just want to tape Charlotte's face back like in Brazil. I feel like it would be the contemporary (and Juergen) thing to do. (Sorry Charlotte, love you.)

images-original.png

Saint Laurent Winter 24 Campaign
IMG_9377.jpeg
Designer: Anthony Vaccarello
Photographer: Juergen Teller
Model: Awar Odhiang, Binx Walton, Penelope Ternes
(ysl.com, models.com)
IMG_9378.jpegIMG_9379.jpegIMG_9380.jpegIMG_9382.jpegIMG_9383.jpegIMG_9384.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members