Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2023 by Gray Sorrenti

Oh so this is the Prefall collection…
The Alaia part 2 collection lol.

Kate is an obvious choice for the brand but it works. So I guess Teller is behind the FW campaign.

That’s actually fall campaign, winter will be runway collection

Mica full shot, Zoe kravitz it in this too

If I understand well Shalom, Kate and Zoe are prefall, Micah is fall-winter: please correct me if I wrong ?
Also Micah's shot is kinda less powerfull...

If I understand well Shalom, Kate and Zoe are prefall, Micah is fall-winter: please correct me if I wrong ?
Also Micah's shot is kinda less powerfull...

It’s all fall campaign, taken by the same photographer (shalom, mica, Zoe, Kate and more to come), ysl doesnt have pre-fall campaigns. They have fall, winter, spring, summer, summer and winter are runway collection, fall and spring campaign it’s what called pre-collection on vogue.com but on ysl.com it’s fall and spring.

It’s all fall campaign, taken by the same photographer (shalom, mica, Zoe, Kate and more to come), ysl doesnt have pre-fall campaigns. They have fall, winter, spring, summer, summer and winter are runway collection, fall and spring campaign it’s what called pre-collection on vogue.com but on ysl.com it’s fall and spring.
It’s so confusing: so many looks are listed on the the Pre-Fall thread here on fashionspot, except Micah look which is from the runway show. I think they happily mix the two collection in one campaign even though imho these collections are very different.

It’s so confusing: so many looks are listed on the the Pre-Fall thread here on fashionspot, except Micah look which is from the runway show. I think they happily mix the two collection in one campaign even though imho these collections are very different.
Mica is wearing look 2 from the prefall, named FALL collection.

wxuTCNge_o.jpg
Us2CFLEl_o.jpg
ttWLHano_o.jpg
ewSm0p0q_o.jpg
1sDYYVs5_o.jpg
xBJgWlBp_o.jpg

s5pxR7Ze_o.jpg
4BQkAqRs_o.jpg
O5PuUWsZ_o.jpg
0Jo5BLFH_o.jpg
WlpVxy9X_o.jpg

Weirdly I found Hailey and Mica (second shot) the best in this campaign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blemish80
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->